Travis

Re: Wreckorder on the way !
irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 3:56 PM Quote
I received the email yesterday :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 4:19 PM Quote
Well, today is the release day. And i'm still with no email about my Deluxe Bundle....o_O

mili
mili Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 5:07 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Well, today is the release day. And i'm still with no email about my Deluxe Bundle....o_O

Have you tried to contact them?
http://franhealy.hasawebstore.com/contact

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 5:10 PM Quote
mili wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Have you tried to contact them?
http://franhealy.hasawebstore.com/contact

yeap, they told me they will sent it before or on the release day. But no news about them today, so i emailed them again today. And i was dreaming about listening Wreckorder today, i will have to wait more :(

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 8:44 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

I didn't get an email about my order either, and I tried emailing the Fran Store a few times without reply. Boo!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 8:48 PM Quote
Just bought it from a Swedish online-store and it's available on Spotify now so everything is in order hehehe :*

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 10:55 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

I didn't get an email about my order either, and I tried emailing the Fran Store a few times without reply. Boo!

they replied me the first time, they said they were waiting for an item of the bundle, and they will be sending it before the release date or on the release day, and they will send an email. But the day came, and nothing. I email them today and i have no response :(. I was pretty sure they would do it today. We have to wait more :(

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2010 7:20 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Any news about your wreckorder?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2010 7:40 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Nope! Nothing yet! I sent 3 messages and called the number on the site and left a message there too, all without reply. How about you? Any luck?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2010 7:51 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Nope! Nothing yet! I sent 3 messages and called the number on the site and left a message there too, all without reply. How about you? Any luck?

Nothing to me either sent the emails without response.
What could we do?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2010 8:20 PM Quote
just got the email "the order has been shipped" though it doesn't say an arrival date. Hope it won't be late.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2010 9:16 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
just got the email "the order has been shipped" though it doesn't say an arrival date. Hope it won't be late.

Well, I'm glad you at least got that!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2010 9:20 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

nothing to you yet? pff. Hope they response you today.
Am i wrong or when we buy it it said "orders placed on or before september 27th will received the items on or before the release date"?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2010 9:25 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

nothing to you yet? pff. Hope they response you today.
Am i wrong or when we buy it it said "orders placed on or before september 27th will received the items on or before the release date"?

I ordered mine on August 26th! I even got the confirmation email saying that they had received my order. In that email it said that I'd be receiving an email to confirm ship date and time. But, I never got that email.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 06 Oct, 2010 9:51 PM Quote
Yay! I just got a call from the customer service person at the Fran store, and she said they just shipped my order today. Woo!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:50 PM