i haven't got a lumpy forehead! *checks in mirror*
never heard of them, but will check them out to prove you right/wrong

yeah, okay if you say so.

BSS = Broken Social Scene

Re: Paolo Nutini
paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:42 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
this guy played a free gig right next to where i work this afternoon.

he sucked.

dude he sounded like he was pissed out of his mind and when he "sang" he sounded like 80 year old Uncle Alfie at a wedding giving it loads to "Mull of Kintyre" with the band.

your man who introduced Mr. Nutini said that Paolo is one of Rolling Stone magazine's "ones to watch".

hmmm.

http://www.doganart.com/resimler/TWest/Drunk%20man.jpg
meee nuuuuuu'shoooo*hic*ooooessh

haz
xxx

He's an arrogant tosser. One of my friends was in his year at school and brought him to our students union once. She introduced us, and he was like "do you know know who i am?" and i was just like, er no? Sorry who are ya?

"I'm Paolo Nutini and i have an album in the charts!"

I was just like "aye, whatever mate" and walked away. I go to uni in the town where he's from and a few weeks ago he was singing karaoke in a bar- to his own songs. Sad git!

Re: Paolo Nutini
harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 1:07 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

He's an arrogant tosser. One of my friends was in his year at school and brought him to our students union once. She introduced us, and he was like "do you know know who i am?" and i was just like, er no? Sorry who are ya?

"I'm Paolo Nutini and i have an album in the charts!"

I was just like "aye, whatever mate" and walked away. I go to uni in the town where he's from and a few weeks ago he was singing karaoke in a bar- to his own songs. Sad git!

OMG that's a fantastic story, nice on Paul lmao. what a plonker. oh deary, deary me. and what's with all the slurring speaking and what not - these affectations are so irritating, so "rock star" *sigh*

thanks again man that really made me laugh out loud.

haz
xxx

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:04 AM