Travis

Re: Men Versus Women
Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 11:34 AM Quote
Women are ALWAYS going to be the fairer sex! Afterall just look at your mother Haz! God help her she had to give birth to you ;) and without us lovely women all u lazy arrogant men wouldn't exist! So dry your eyes (to all the blokes posting "smart" remarks) and give over!

It's nothing we want to hear!

:)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 11:46 AM Quote
harry potter wrote:
let's face it men are the driving force behind everything that's amazing about this planet. we built it all and took the women along to cook the dinners and birth the babies. so why are women always mouthing off about "equal rights" and "autonamy" (whatever the fuck that means 'la), you can vote can't you?

settle down with the nagging and whinging is all i'm saying and get me a beer.

http://www.mindthekitty.com/sketchblog/bra.jpg

haz
xxx

aww what happened Haz ? has Bridget been 'orrible to you ? :)

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 11:58 AM Quote
>Work:
Men: One thing at time, but done properly.
Women: 4 things at a time, all fucked up.

>Rows:
Men: Discuss things and, when that fails have a punch up before forgetting all about it
Women: Bitch and moan, make personal attacks, don't listen to each other, backstabe

>Relationships:
Men: relaxed, "whatever, just don't piss me off" approach, with a sensative side
Women: keep talking about "issues" that don't matter and always ake things worse, "what about me?"

>Team work:
Men: "nice one mate! I might just change that little bit there"
Women: "I've been working at this for hours and what thanks do I get?"

>When friends make mistakes:
Men: Whatever, forget it... Pub?
Women: You baxtard! Do you ever think before you act? You sooo gonna pay for that.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:02 PM Quote
Joe wrote:
>Work:
Men: One thing at time, but done properly.
Women: 4 things at a time, all fucked up.

>Rows:
Men: Discuss things and, when that fails have a punch up before forgetting all about it
Women: Bitch and moan, make personal attacks, don't listen to each other, backstabe

>Relationships:
Men: relaxed, "whatever, just don't piss me off" approach, with a sensative side
Women: keep talking about "issues" that don't matter and always ake things worse, "what about me?"

>Team work:
Men: "nice one mate! I might just change that little bit there"
Women: "I've been working at this for hours and what thanks do I get?"

>When friends make mistakes:
Men: Whatever, forget it... Pub?
Women: You baxtard! Do you ever think before you act? You sooo gonna pay for that.

you're not just having a bad day, you are having the worst luck with the ladies, lol

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:07 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

aww what happened Haz ? has Bridget been 'orrible to you ? :)

no, not at all she's busy right now making my breakfast to my exacting specifications, she's a good wife - knows her place, doesn't give any lip and ensures that the pillows on my couch are nice and fluffed for me. now don't get me wrong, it took quite some time to get her trained properly (like it is with most women i'm sure you'll agre lol) but once she understood who the boss was things started to hum like a well oiled machine.

a bit of patience, the threat of bodily harm that's all a woman needs to get her in line.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:08 PM Quote
Women have more imagination than men. They need it to tell men how wonderful they are.

Women have their faults. Men have only two. Everything they say and everything they do.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.

A man is a person who will pay two dollars for a one dollar item he wants. A woman will pay one dollar for a two dollar item that she doesn't want.

Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct-they like to be a man's last romance.

The only way to understand a woman is to love her and then it isn't necessary to understand her.

To women love is an occupation. To men it is a preoccupation.

To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

Men marry because they are tired. Women marry because they are curious.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A woman will always cherish the memory of the man who wanted to marry her. A man will cherish the memory of the woman he didn't marry.

There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman-before marriage and after marriage.

Only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way and the other is to let her have it.

Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

Any married man should forget his mistakes-no use two people remembering the same thing.

Some husbands are living proof that a woman can take a joke.

Husbands are like cars-all of them are good the first year.

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anthing a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

If women knew what men were thinking they'd never stop slapping them.

Men are like animals but they make great pets.

Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women.

Women have two weapons--cosmetics and tears.

Women may be the only group that grow more radical with age.

God made man before woman to give him time to think of an answer to her first question.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:11 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Women have more imagination than men...

okay if you put that kind of time into taking care of your man you'd be much better served...well actually he would be better served but you get my drift.

it's a really easy concept that doesn't take six million lines of "women are better" b.s. to grasp - birth the babies, stop talking about feelings and mmmmmake mmmmme aaaaa gggggggoddamn-SAMMICH!

i thank you.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:18 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Peewee wrote:
Women have more imagination than men...

okay if you put that kind of time into taking care of your man you'd be much better served...well actually he would be better served but you get my drift.

it's a really easy concept that doesn't take six million lines of "women are better" b.s. to grasp - birth the babies, stop talking about feelings and make me a goddamn SAMMICH!

i thank you.

LOL @ Haz!!!

Well I must be one of the lucky ones! My relationship is very equal, actually I would say he runs after me more than I would him. He cooks, cleans and can iron his own shirts, does any diy and "manly" jobs! lol But I do pamper his needs lol coz I love em dearly ha ha ha :-) in the end of the day no matter the amount of moaning we do, u get on with it out of love, not because sum man is telling us too! :)

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:25 PM Quote

Women's jobs:
>Ironing: can be done while watching telly
>Cooking: 1 hour a day, must be hell
>Shopping: buy themselves a treat while they're out and stop for coffe
>Raising kids: only true talent

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:26 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

He cooks, cleans and can iron his own shirts...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/images/400/areyoubeingserved_1.jpg
hello is this PeeWee's boyfriend...is she gone to work? good coz...i'm free!

:-D

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:26 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
u get on with it out of love, not because sum man is telling us too! :)

Yeah, like we're gonna believe that one.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:29 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Peewee wrote:

He cooks, cleans and can iron his own shirts...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/images/400/areyoubeingserved_1.jpg
hello is this PeeWee's boyfriend...is she gone to work? good coz...i'm free!

:-D

ROFLMAO!!! ;)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:30 PM Quote
Joe wrote:
Peewee wrote:
u get on with it out of love, not because sum man is telling us too! :)

Yeah, like we're gonna believe that one.

*rolls eyes*

Yeah yeah say what u want but sometime when u get to that level in a relationship you will notice the things u do for love ;)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:36 PM Quote
Joe wrote:

Women's jobs:
>Ironing: can be done while watching telly
>Cooking: 1 hour a day, must be hell
>Shopping: buy themselves a treat while they're out and stop for coffe
>Raising kids: only true talent

If we didn't do all that, you men, wouldn't have a job either, you'd all be looking like this, lol
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/roos4sanne/caveman.jpg

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:40 PM Quote
Unfortunately at least anatomically, female human beings have some severe advantages over men.

Far Higher general natural imunities, stronger immune system (men have colds and flu way longer than most women)

Women (at least statistically) live longer than men

Women have an extra layer of fat around their entire bodies giving them greater energy as less is lost on heating them up (although theyre always effing cold!)

Women's skin is more efficient as it is more or less hairless, agian an energy factor allowing them better moisture absorption and Vitamin D conversions

And statistcally tend to have a larger surface area in their intestines, meaning they get more out of their food

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:52 PM