emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

A turkey baster ???

GUFAW

Re: Babies
harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:42 PM Quote

i love it when i'm in the store and there's little monster Johnny and/or Mary screaming the tiles off the ceiling and new mom and/or dad try and reason with the little bastards. oooh to give them the five-fingered limerick reasoning tool - a fist on the side of the heed 'la. yeah no screaming for candy bars after meeting one or two of them things.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:42 PM Quote
Hi,
i am 33 and gave birth to a little girl (thank god for the "little" part, lol) in january. sometimes it is hard, you have to give up a lot of "me-time", and yes that does include sundaymornings:(
But on the other hand you can make arrangements with your other half, to share the early mornings (he on saterday and you on sunday:) ) And nothing is better then the first smile of the day. Not promoting having children, but definately promoting try to become a mum or dad, when you are ready. (That is if nature makes it happen)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

Johnny and/or Mary

Hee hee. Why bring the spawn of Robert Palmer into it??? ;)

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hi,
i am 33 and gave birth to a little girl (thank god for the "little" part, lol) in january. sometimes it is hard, you have to give up a lot of "me-time", and yes that does include sundaymornings:(
But on the other hand you can make arrangements with your other half, to share the early mornings (he on saterday and you on sunday:) ) And nothing is better then the first smile of the day. Not promoting having children, but definately promoting try to become a mum or dad, when you are ready. (That is if nature makes it happen)

dude "me-time" basements, leg-irons and radiators were meant for such occasions.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:50 PM Quote
eliza wrote:
There are a lot of people I know are having babies this year.
So surreal, esp with the ones that are my age. I know I am so NOT ready at this point of my life.

Is this just me?

Not just you. I'm 27 and my best friends are all having babies. I reeeaaallly want one too and my clock is ticking loudly. But the choice of men here is really no good *sigh*

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
eliza wrote:
So surreal, esp with the ones that are my age. I know I am so NOT ready at this point of my life.

Is this just me?

Not just you. I'm 27 and my best friends are all having babies. I reeeaaallly want one too and my clock is ticking loudly. But the choice of men here is really no good *sigh*

pick a gay friend - they're great dads

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hi,

dude "me-time" basements, leg-irons and radiators were meant for such occasions.

:) btw what on earth are leg-irons?
do you have kids mr. Potter?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:
eliza wrote:

Is this just me?

Well I'm not Madonna and there are no Rupert Everets around. Plus I'd kinda want the full package lol

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:59 PM Quote
Sanne, leg irons: a form of imprisonment, mainly physical, or can be metaphorical.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Sanne, leg irons: a form of imprisonment, mainly physical, or can be metaphorical.

Something like the ol'ball and chain?!, now i get it. well since Sam is only 4,5 months old, the only thing she needs is a muzzle, lol. No seriously, she is quite well behaved, but then again she is only 4,5 months old:)

eliza
eliza Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:09 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:
eliza wrote:

Is this just me?

hahaha not a bad idea.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:22 PM Quote
eliza wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:
eliza wrote:

Is this just me?

hahaha not a bad idea.

he'll also be able to help you shopping

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 10:35 PM Quote
been there, done it and got the t shirt, and i wouldn't swap it for anything, (plus they all left home now) and still young enough to start living again

eliza
eliza Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 2:24 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
eliza wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:
eliza wrote:

Is this just me?

hahaha not a bad idea.

he'll also be able to help you shopping

Shopping! My favorite thing to do.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:37 AM