Travis

Re: New shirts at Wee Store
silvella
silvella Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
Fer Fer wrote:
I recently went to the Amsterdam gig and was all set for buying a shirt or two for myself. However, they were only selling cds and dvds, no clothing items at all. I'm not sure if it was just in Amsterdam or for the whole of europe, but don't get your hopes up if you're planning on buying shirts at the gigs

Thanks for your tip! I've ordered a shirt today - we'll see what "immediate despatch" means...

mili
mili Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 6:14 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
Fer Fer wrote:
I recently went to the Amsterdam gig and was all set for buying a shirt or two for myself. However, they were only selling cds and dvds, no clothing items at all. I'm not sure if it was just in Amsterdam or for the whole of europe, but don't get your hopes up if you're planning on buying shirts at the gigs

Thanks for your tip! I've ordered a shirt today - we'll see what "immediate despatch" means...

I ordered mine on the 15th and got the dispatch notice on the 17th. Not bad.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 20 Dec, 2008 2:18 AM Quote
mili wrote:
silvella wrote:
Fer Fer wrote:

I ordered mine on the 15th and got the dispatch notice on the 17th. Not bad.

Really?
Cool :0

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:32 AM