Travis

Re: YER ALL @££@*&%^&!!!!!!!!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I know.

I wish the trolley would come by my office soon. I'm starving. It's 3.15 pm and I haven't eaten anything. I never buy anything, but righ now I'd even eat the trolley itself. Maybe my thoughts will reach the trolley girl and she'll come.

trolleys, silver cylanders. You will eat anything!
Ooh, it would be fun to have someone come around with food on a trolley! I didnt know that happened outside of the tv world.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Ooh, it would be fun to have someone come around with food on a trolley! I didnt know that happened outside of the tv world.

If a silver cylinder comes my way I'll make sure there's not a check hidden inside it before I eat it.
This trolley doesn't have elaborated food. It sells coffee, tea, cookies, alfajores, sandwiches, sweets and stuff.
I've been told that the alfajores de maicena are great.
Please come here, trolley!!!

Edit: it's like the Harry Potter trolley on a very modest scale and withouth the magic :oP

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:03 PM Quote
I hear the trolleeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :oD

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

If a silver cylinder comes my way I'll make sure there's not a check hidden inside it before I eat it.
This trolley doesn't have elaborated food. It sells coffee, tea, cookies, alfajores, sandwiches, sweets and stuff.

Edit: it's like the Harry Potter trolley on a very modest scale and withouth the magic :oP

I dont know anything about Harry Potter. That means nothing to me.

Yay the trolley is coming!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Ok, nevermind. I can't find a pic to show you what it looks like.

I'm a happier person now. I bought a small pasta frola and it's delicious! Happyyy! :oD

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

That sounds BRILLIANT! Wish we had a trolley :) lol We do have our own kitchen though with toaster, microwave and toastie machine so can't complain really. lol We made our own grub!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 7:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Here ya go, Kristy. When the kids ride the train to school, there's an old lady who brings a trolley loaded with goodies. She always says,
"Anything from the trolley, dears?"

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 2:15 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

That sounds BRILLIANT! Wish we had a trolley :) lol We do have our own kitchen though with toaster, microwave and toastie machine so can't complain really. lol We made our own grub!

We have a kitchen too, but I don't have anything to cook there :oP... Never really been to our kitchen, I might go on an expedition today.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 2:37 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Sadly , i could.

stop lying, we all know you're signing on.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
I can't help thinking this thread title should have been YER ALL I NEED YOUR ATTENTION'

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:34 AM