Travis

Re: ANGRY!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 8:50 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Why would you want to hug a moose by the way? There are other animals that are cuddlier.

Dont let their exterior fool you. Mooses are cuddly.
And there are plently of other animals that I would also like to hug. Grizzly bears for example.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 8:58 PM Quote

mmm godis :)

Yeah bears :D Did you know that the name Björn is the swedish word for bear as well! :P I would like to hug a tiger, maybe because I love cats.

mili
mili Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
I've only seen the Ark in Helsinki on TV (Eurovision Song Contest), but I've noticed they've been here a few times. They don't interest me enough to leave my home comforts for the evening.

When I was quite small my mum took me to see an elk calf in the forest near our house. We had to be very quiet not to disturb the calf and its mum. They were impressive to see, and only about 6 km from the centre of Helsinki!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 10:47 AM Quote
mili wrote:
I've only seen the Ark in Helsinki on TV (Eurovision Song Contest), but I've noticed they've been here a few times. They don't interest me enough to leave my home comforts for the evening.

When I was quite small my mum took me to see an elk calf in the forest near our house. We had to be very quiet not to disturb the calf and its mum. They were impressive to see, and only about 6 km from the centre of Helsinki!

It's a shame that The Ark participated in the Eurovision with their worst song ever, well it's a shame they participated at all ;) Hope Travis won't do the same mistake :S

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 10:50 AM Quote
Today I'm going shopping :D

Something like this is what I had in mind:
http://img2.travelblog.org/Photos/22842/102223/f/673360-Colin-s-Crazy-Clothes-1.jpg

Or maybe this:
http://www.honour.co.uk/catalog/images/products/new/main/C1352_A.jpg

mili
mili Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 12:57 PM Quote
Very elegant, Alex!

You seem to have a thing about the sailors…

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 3:32 PM Quote
Ok, I read all the 17 pages of this thread. It got a little weird with all the sailor pics, but it's still very funny :oP

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Ok, I read all the 17 pages of this thread. It got a little weird with all the sailor pics, but it's still very funny :oP

I know fleet week was in October

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
today, I was asked for my ID because the Lottery-woman thought I might be UNDER EIGHTEEN.

I'M T-W-E-N-T-Y-S-I-X.

AAAAARGH.

Luckily, I had my passport with me and she was like...oooops.

But now I'm seriously concerned - if I indeed look this young, I will never find a good JOB next year!! *aaargh*

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 4:20 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
today, I was asked for my ID because the Lottery-woman thought I might be UNDER EIGHTEEN.

I'M T-W-E-N-T-Y-S-I-X.

AAAAARGH.

But now I'm seriously concerned - if I indeed look this young, I will never find a good JOB next year!! *aaargh*

Oh, how I long for those days....

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 5:03 PM Quote
I couldn't find any sailor suits or dresses :( But I found an elegant pair of Björn Borg shoes :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 15 Nov, 2008 5:16 PM Quote
lilly wrote:

I'M T-W-E-N-T-Y-S-I-X.

AAAAARGH.

Looking younger is a great thing! I look like I'm 15 and I'm 22. I love it. Once, I was 19 or 20 and I was told that I didn't have to pay to enter a National Park because people under 13 got free passes.
When I was 11 I looked like I was 16, though haha.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
This one needed to be brought back to life!!!!

&%#"¤!!

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

STUPID STUPID STUPID GERMAN AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking for specific DVDs, and - aahahah - nothing. Oh wait, sometimes they have it and want me to pay TWENTYSEVEN euro (or more) for it. CRAZY.
Stupid movies are not on youtube, and I don't have access to videos on "hulu.com" from Germany...
Some of them were in German theatres and everything, they won awards etc... now I'll have to order them from Amazon.co.uk, and that will be expensivíssimo *argh*

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 4:50 PM Quote
have you tried downloading torrents?

Pages Previous 1...13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:05 AM