Travis

Re: Seattle Show
mud
mud Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:54 PM Quote
Moz - thanks for posting this picture!!!
it was great to meet all of the boardies.
Thats me in the front (on the left) in the black leather jacket.

i went to both the Vancouver BC show and Seattle show and Seattle was waaaaaay better energy. i was able to be front row and center. i wanted to go to the Portland show but none of my friends wanted to go on a road trip down to Oregon.. oh well, hope that the band will live up to their promise and come back next year.

~mud

- Justin
www.myspace.com/jbadonkadonk

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:55 PM Quote
It's MphsQueen.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 6:07 PM Quote
Here it is:

Good Feeling: Captured by MemphisQueen

Not only can you hear my horrendous singing, but after the piano solo when Fran's asking people in the audience if they're Swedish, you can hear me go, "Woooo!" Fran turns to me points, and says, "You're not Swedish." Tee hee hee

mud
mud Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 6:17 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
It's MphsQueen.

MphsQueen... Thanks for posting the picture.
(and thanks to ElspethOllie too!)

i'll have pictures up later. i have about 50 fotos from my iphone from 2 shows.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 6:20 PM Quote
mud wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
It's MphsQueen.

MphsQueen... Thanks for posting the picture.
(and thanks to ElspethOllie too!)

i'll have pictures up later. i have about 50 fotos from my iphone from 2 shows.

Look who showed up :) It was nice meeting ya Justin!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 6:35 PM Quote
It was great to meet some of the boardies in person! Ya'll were all very nice. It would have really sucked if people turned out to be buttheads :)

Sandy, Cathy and I got in last night so we're all busy trying to get our pics uploaded, etc. Stay tuned for more pics and stories!

Boardies in Seattle ROCK!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
It was great to meet some of the boardies in person! Ya'll were all very nice. It would have really sucked if people turned out to be buttheads :)

Sandy, Cathy and I got in last night so we're all busy trying to get our pics uploaded, etc. Stay tuned for more pics and stories!

Ahhhhhh...Cathy.... (in one ear and out the other)...she needs a board name so we can remember.

btw...it was nice meeting all of you as well...next time, a venue with general admission in a warm city where Travis is under appreciated so we can all be in the front row....not exactly sure where that is, but we'll set it up for next year.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 6:46 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:

Ahhhhhh...Cathy.... (in one ear and out the other)...she needs a board name so we can remember.

btw...it was nice meeting all of you as well...next time, a venue with general admission in a warm city where Travis is under appreciated so we can all be in the front row....not exactly sure where that is, but we'll set it up for next year.

Las Vegas is warm, and might possibly be GA...I read on the website that sometimes the Joint is seating, and other times they don't have seating. It said it depends on the band's preference.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
mud wrote:
Moz - thanks for posting this picture!!!
it was great to meet all of the boardies.
Thats me in the front (on the left) in the black leather jacket.

i went to both the Vancouver BC show and Seattle show and Seattle was waaaaaay better energy. i was able to be front row and center. i wanted to go to the Portland show but none of my friends wanted to go on a road trip down to Oregon.. oh well, hope that the band will live up to their promise and come back next year.

~mud

- Justin
www.myspace.com/jbadonkadonk

hey justin...sorry! I didn't know which boardie you were...you should have told us you were "mud" i recognized that name! well, glad you were there, and you had a good time (better) in seattle!

mud
mud Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 7:54 PM Quote
Much luv to all the boardies.
i'll make an effort to visit the board more now that its more active lately.

Hey Carla and SamuraiSandy! was good to seeya in person.

ElspethOllie - sorry i noticed that in the fotos i'm standing right in front of you and blocked you, my appologies, i didn't mean for that to happen.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:06 PM Quote
I vote Texas next time around, it's warm :) As far as Travis being under-appreciated, I don't know, but yea, that's my vote and they usually do 3 shows in TX, so how about we do a whole 3 day thing?!:)

Mary - I'm glad you thought we were nice and not buttheads :) Everyone was great!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:15 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Mary - I'm glad you thought we were nice and not buttheads :) Everyone was great!

Actually, we all privately discussed what a butthead you are...we're just too nice to say it to your face.....

; )

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
I vote Texas next time around, it's warm :) As far as Travis being under-appreciated, I don't know, but yea, that's my vote and they usually do 3 shows in TX, so how about we do a whole 3 day thing?!:)

i like that idea! i had no problems getting to the front at the tx shows! i'm also glad everyone was nice and not buttheads!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

Actually, we all privately discussed what a butthead you are...we're just too nice to say it to your face.....

; )

LOL!!! :)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

; )

Just as I suspected ;)

Pages Previous 1...12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:34 AM