ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:54 AM Quote
wait... who's the ass clown? *checks page

Re: It's the freakin' weekend!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:56 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
monkey wrote:
no but i seen a few faces i couldn't put names, once at a travis gig in glasgow i was behind andrew waiting to get into the gig and a bird shit on me, hit me smack on the shoulder, of all the people it could have hit!

Isn't that considered good luck? If not it should be, because then it wouldn't be so horrible. ;)

Gotta go, it's dinner time :)

Hi and bye Dakota!

I've never been pooped on by a bird. Andrew, were you alone? Because if a bird shit on me while I was with friends, at least I'd have someone to laugh about it with...but if I was alone it would be so awkward.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:01 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
monkey wrote:
no but i seen a few faces i couldn't put names, once at a travis gig in glasgow i was behind andrew waiting to get into the gig and a bird shit on me, hit me smack on the shoulder, of all the people it could have hit!

Isn't that considered good luck? If not it should be, because then it wouldn't be so horrible. ;)

Hi and bye Dakota!

I've never been pooped on by a bird. Andrew, were you alone? Because if a bird shit on me while I was with friends, at least I'd have someone to laugh about it with...but if I was alone it would be so awkward.

i think it is meant to be good luck but i've no idea how, it wasn't to bad because there was some drunk old guy randomly talking to people so the main attention was on him and not the bird shit :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:03 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
monkey wrote:

Hi and bye Dakota!

Well lucky you. I have been pooped on by a bird... twice. Once in kindergarten, when we were sitting outside. My day care teacher tried to pass if off, and say it was lotion so it wouldn't alarm me. But I knew... and then last winter when the marching band went to Orlando to perform in the Citrus Bowl Parade. We spent one day at Cocoa Beach. I made the mistake of going over to talk to my friend Doug, who was foolishly holding a piece of bread in the air and watching the seagulls hover inches above him. It was documented...

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v56/101/25/1195200438/n1195200438_30278018_3711.jpg

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:07 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
monkey wrote:

Hi and bye Dakota!

Well lucky you. I have been pooped on by a bird... twice. Once in kindergarten, when we were sitting outside. My day care teacher tried to pass if off, and say it was lotion so it wouldn't alarm me. But I knew... and then last winter when the marching band went to Orlando to perform in the Citrus Bowl Parade. We spent one day at Cocoa Beach. I made the mistake of going over to talk to my friend Doug, who was foolishly holding a piece of bread in the air and watching the seagulls hover inches above him. It was documented...

i shouldn't laugh....but i did

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:08 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
monkey wrote:

Hi and bye Dakota!

i think it is meant to be good luck but i've no idea how, it wasn't to bad because there was some drunk old guy randomly talking to people so the main attention was on him and not the bird shit :)

Strange things seem to happen while in line at Travis concerts. At this last one I attended in July with my boyfriend, a school bus drove by and the old bus driver lady opened her window and was like "GOD BLESS YOU ALL! HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THE SHOW TONIGHT!" She was kind of scary...but it was nice I guess! Maybe she was a Travis fan?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:11 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
monkey wrote:

Hi and bye Dakota!

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v56/101/25/1195200438/n1195200438_30278018_3711.jpg

HAHAHAHA! >.<

Sorry Lauren! But that pic is so funny! It's like when you see someone fall...I can't help but laugh.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:15 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
monkey wrote:

Hi and bye Dakota!

i shouldn't laugh....but i did

I hope it's OK that we do because I did too. When I was 15 I was at the pool with a friend and the lifeguard was super duper cute. We were walking by him (to get to another part of the pool) but of course I was conscious of him and trying to at least not fall over, have/pick a wedgie, etc. Right when we're in front of him a bird poops on my chest. Bare skin.

He of course busted out laughing as I screamed and gagged. Pretty funny.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:16 AM Quote
Hey guys. How's everyone doing tonight? I see we're sharing bird dropping stories. I was hit at disney world... never really did like the place...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:17 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Hey guys. How's everyone doing tonight? I see we're sharing bird dropping stories. I was hit at disney world... never really did like the place...

So you blame the happiest place on earth for your misfortune?

I'm OK with that.

Wanna play my wordsmith game? (see other thread)

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:19 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:

i hope the bird wasn't to scale with the donald duck that walks about

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:20 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:

That is not where dreams come true. It's where nightmares are made.

Maybe I feel this way because both times I've gone it's been during holiday.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
Funky non-chunky monkey, thanks for the pop-up shout out. I'm so excited.

(sorry if I've opened a can of worms- or requests)

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:23 AM Quote
Anne, those were some pretty funny headlines. lol! I'm not the best journalist in the world though, I gotta tell you. Anyone want to write 2?
Edit: Monkey, i'm pretty sure it was a normal sized bird (thank goodness)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:29 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Anne, those were some pretty funny headlines. lol! I'm not the best journalist in the world though, I gotta tell you. Anyone want to write 2?

Sorry...I'm back. Had to find something to eat. We have no food! I'm eating an open face peanut butter and honey sandwich...we don't even have jelly!

Hey Ashley!

I'm game for the wordsmith thing! But just don't know how much longer I'll be here...waiting for my man to call after he finishes his show.

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:55 AM