Travis

Re: It's the freakin' weekend!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:40 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
and speaking of the lottery i had one number and it was the first ball out

hello all!

Hey Andrew. Bummer about the lottery. Guess we're not going to Seattle. Who else were you going to fly in if you won? I'm blanking....

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:42 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Awww. Hey Dadoo, when I come to Scotland, can I crash with you? Then I''ll just have to spend money on my plane ticket.

How cool would it be if all of us met up in Scotland to hang out together and see a Travis show? I know Paul had mentioned something about a boardie convention...it would be SO FUN!

Dadoo, have you met any boardies at the 5 shows you've been to?

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:44 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Awww. Hey Dadoo, when I come to Scotland, can I crash with you? Then I''ll just have to spend money on my plane ticket.

folk often crash over when the house is empty but that's much of anything to do

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:44 AM Quote
Monk, I have bad news. I was showing my husband the the Scottish assclown's MySpace page and my daughter accidentally saw it and liked it.

But she's 3 and I think liked the rainbows. But there was some dancing.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:47 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Monk, I have bad news. I was showing my husband the the Scottish assclown's MySpace page and my daughter accidentally saw it and liked it.

That assclown is from your hometown Andrew...you know this dude?

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:47 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

How cool would it be if all of us met up in Scotland to hang out together and see a Travis show? I know Paul had mentioned something about a boardie convention...it would be SO FUN!

no but i seen a few faces i couldn't put names, once at a travis gig in glasgow i was behind andrew waiting to get into the gig and a bird shit on me, hit me smack on the shoulder, of all the people it could have hit!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:49 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

no but i seen a few faces i couldn't put names, once at a travis gig in glasgow i was behind andrew waiting to get into the gig and a bird shit on me, hit me smack on the shoulder, of all the people it could have hit!

EDIT: Sorry I was laughing so hard I just pressed submit without typing anything. LMAO! A bird shit on you!? Awwww...I'm sorry! heheheheeeeee

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:49 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

played football with him a few years, but the team was split into two most of the time so we didn't often speak

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:50 AM Quote
monkey wrote:

It probably was aiming for the other Andrew but got confused by the whole name thing.

Why Monkey by the way?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:50 AM Quote
Quote:

Yeah? Is there a story here? Because I've liked a couple of the tunes.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:52 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
monkey wrote:

It probably was aiming for the other Andrew but got confused by the whole name thing.

Why Monkey by the way?

LMAO! Yeah...he was totally aiming for the other Andrew.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:52 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

EDIT: Sorry I was laughing so hard I just pressed submit without typing anything. LMAO! A bird shit on you!? Awwww...I'm sorry! heheheheeeeee

yea i had to wipe the shit off with a receipt, i got one or two funny looks lol

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:53 AM Quote
monkey wrote:

Isn't that considered good luck? If not it should be, because then it wouldn't be so horrible. ;)

Gotta go, it's dinner time :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:53 AM Quote
Monkey, still looking for the updated pop-up on your profile.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 1:53 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
monkey wrote:

Why Monkey by the way?

i honestly can't remember

Pages Previous 1...10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:01 AM