Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
dee
dee Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 6:12 PM Quote
was a demon in school today-really snappy, i pity my kids.have sore tummy and dead arm all day.
on positive note though , started practising for driver theory test and am off to gym shortly to sweat out my frustration before tomorrow.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 6:46 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:
you have a lot of snow days! School very rarely got cancelled back in my day. we went through many a storm.
we were supposed to get snow over night, but not a flake. But given that it is supposed to snow all week, Im sure its coming soon.

Actually I think this is only our second or third snow day. Our district is always one of the last to close, but we usually go along with everyone else when they close. It's a nice break. This is the first good packing snow we've had this winter. Snow fort!

We don't have snow days. The trains are totally messed up at the moment, but everything else functions pretty ok, even trams

We have no public transportation. :o( The snow plow just came by and there is about 3 feet of snow blocking my driveway. Nice.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 7:11 PM Quote
The snow has now started here. I went out for 10 minutes and now look like this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/07/in_pictures_enl_1169130753/img/1.jpg

mili
mili Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 7:43 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
The snow has now started here. I went out for 10 minutes and now look like this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/07/in_pictures_enl_1169130753/img/1.jpg

aww, cutie!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 8:06 PM Quote
Im not sure why i spend so much time blow drying and straightening my hair. Everyone keeps telling me they like my snowed on curly messy head of hair. I see the appeal, everyone loves the highland cow look.

mili
mili Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 8:37 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Im not sure why i spend so much time blow drying and straightening my hair. Everyone keeps telling me they like my snowed on curly messy head of hair. I see the appeal, everyone loves the highland cow look.

Is your hair naturally curly? Mine is extremely straight. Parts of it is all white after an hour in -15 °C (covered in frost), my son said that I'd become old with gray hair.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 8:44 PM Quote
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Is your hair naturally curly? Mine is extremely straight. Parts of it is all white after an hour in -15 °C (covered in frost), my son said that I'd become old with gray hair.

more wavy, but not evenly. its very...free flowing.

mili
mili Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 8:55 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:

more wavy, but not evenly. its very...free flowing.

Sounds cool.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 9:12 PM Quote
no. it's bad. bad bad bad. I inherited bad bad hair genes.
Im colouring it next week for the first time ever. ooooooh.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 9:16 PM Quote
mili wrote:
my son said that I'd become old with gray hair.

tell your kids they gave you the grey hair

mili
mili Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:44 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
mili wrote:
my son said that I'd become old with gray hair.

tell your kids they gave you the grey hair

Funnily enough, that's what I said. Luckily my only grays come outdoors in winter and they melt away when I come in.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 23 Feb, 2010 1:58 PM Quote
Today I was looking for something. Couldn't find it at all. Took R to school, came back, and looked again in the place it was supposed to be and there it was. Even though I had already looked. That's weird. I think I'm losing it.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 23 Feb, 2010 2:25 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Today I was looking for something. Couldn't find it at all. Took R to school, came back, and looked again in the place it was supposed to be and there it was. Even though I had already looked. That's weird. I think I'm losing it.

what are those little things in Germanny called that rearrange your room at night ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 23 Feb, 2010 2:47 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

what are those little things in Germanny called that rearrange your room at night ?

Burglars?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 23 Feb, 2010 2:55 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Burglars?

no. hasen something

Pages Previous 1...127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:36 PM