Travis

Re: FAO Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange Partiicpants
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 12:22 AM Quote
Juli! My cookies arrived today! I just got home and sampled a half of each cookie and gave my mom the other half. They're all really yummy, but I think we both agreed that our favorite is the Bizcocho Dulce! Mmmm. Thank you so much for sending me 5 different kinds! I'm going to have to do a lot of sharing, lol. Oh, and the letter is so sweet. :) Thank you so much!!! *hugs*

Lucile, I suck. I still need to send your cookies. I promise to do it Friday. I've been so incredibly busy I haven't been able to make it to a post office. I might just keep the ones I originally bought for my family and send you new ones so they don't get stale, lol! Don't worry, they will be on their way to France soon...I promise!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 2:06 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Juli! My cookies arrived today! I just got home and sampled a half of each cookie and gave my mom the other half. They're all really yummy, but I think we both agreed that our favorite is the Bizcocho Dulce! Mmmm. Thank you so much for sending me 5 different kinds! I'm going to have to do a lot of sharing, lol. Oh, and the letter is so sweet. :) Thank you so much!!! *hugs*

Yay! I'm glad you and your mom liked them! :o)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 1:21 PM Quote
Yay!!! The biscuits have arrived! I just got a text off Mr Moominbadger to say so - I'm at work right now. Thank you Jolene! Will be feeding back later when we've finished scoffing them! Cheers!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 2:30 PM Quote
Sure wish my biscuits were here!

(that is example of public guilt. Feel free to shame your exchange partner too!)

; )

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 2:30 PM Quote
Woohoo! Atlast mine are en route to Anne!!!! :)

Here's what I sent you:

Custard Creams
Bourbons
Jammie Dodgers
Fox's Viennese Melts

Fox's Crunch Creams
Pink Wafers
Chocolate Hobnobs

I tried to pack Cho Digestives and cookies but the packaging was way too heavy and was gonna cost me £43 pounds to post so uh uh!!! lol I can always send them too you again! :) It was sooooo funny as the girl at the till was like woooooo that's alot biscuits, you hungry! lol So I explained I was doing an exchange with you. she thought it was a very cool idea and hopes you enjoy your biccies!!! :) Gee I hope you and the kids enjoy the biscuits. Next time I am going to use a bigger box as a few of the packets of biscuits I wanted to send wouldn't fit....darn! :( But I just recycled your box lol. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle that's the saying.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Sure wish my biscuits were here!

(that is example of public guilt. Feel free to shame your exchange partner too!)

; )

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Don't worry they should be with you for thurs or friday honey! Sooorrrryyyyyy for delay!!! ;)

LOL

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 4:35 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Here's what I sent you:

Custard Creams
Bourbons
Jammie Dodgers
Fox's Viennese Melts

Fox's Crunch Creams
Pink Wafers
Chocolate Hobnobs

I tried to pack Cho Digestives and cookies but the packaging was way too heavy and was gonna cost me £43 pounds to post so uh uh!!! lol I can always send them too you again! :) It was sooooo funny as the girl at the till was like woooooo that's alot biscuits, you hungry! lol So I explained I was doing an exchange with you. she thought it was a very cool idea and hopes you enjoy your biccies!!! :) Gee I hope you and the kids enjoy the biscuits. Next time I am going to use a bigger box as a few of the packets of biscuits I wanted to send wouldn't fit....darn! :( But I just recycled your box lol. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle that's the saying.

WOW!!! I feel totally spoiled and slightly guilty that I just unnecessarily tried to shame you.

I cannot WAIT to get those. Just the names sound yummy. Did you try and warm up the chocolate chip cookies?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
Ha ha, my postal worker was quite interested too, after I explained why I was sending cookies to Spain.

Yo, Julian, have your cookies arrived yet? It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow, I believe, since I mailed them.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Here's what I sent you:

Custard Creams
Bourbons
Jammie Dodgers
Fox's Viennese Melts

Fox's Crunch Creams
Pink Wafers
Chocolate Hobnobs

Holy crap that is a lot of cookies!!

I have one of my delightful Mexican cookies in my lunch today. Yum. Cookies makes friday at work much better.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I have one of my delightful Mexican cookies in my lunch today. Yum. Cookies makes friday at work much better.

I know! She made me wait but she is totally spoiling me. I'm so happy. And my kids are going to go through the roof- figuratively from excitement and literally from the sugar.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 7:32 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Peewee wrote:

Here's what I sent you:

Custard Creams
Bourbons
Jammie Dodgers
Fox's Viennese Melts

Fox's Crunch Creams
Pink Wafers
Chocolate Hobnobs

WOW!!! I feel totally spoiled and slightly guilty that I just unnecessarily tried to shame you.

I cannot WAIT to get those. Just the names sound yummy. Did you try and warm up the chocolate chip cookies?

I have dunked the cookies in hot tea and the choc melted and went all gooey! They were gorg! Oh and I think your cookies in America have addictive properties in them... I was watch tv and dunking away then looked down and I had nearly scoffed a whole row of cookies :-/ I am greedy! lol Honestly didn't realise.....they are THAT good! lol Leon has ate most of the peanut ones as he LOVES them. lol The milanoes are beautiful and light but SO not good for dunking (I lost half of one in my tea) ha ha.

Tonight we are going to heat some up! Hot cookies and milk. Leon has a GROSS idea of heating them up and MIXING them with cold milk....ugh sludge but hey each to their own!!! LMAO

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 7:36 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Peewee wrote:

Here's what I sent you:

Custard Creams
Bourbons
Jammie Dodgers
Fox's Viennese Melts

Fox's Crunch Creams
Pink Wafers
Chocolate Hobnobs

She has kiddies.....:0) they will love them so packed extra!

th74
th74 Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 4:55 AM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Yay!!! The biscuits have arrived! I just got a text off Mr Moominbadger to say so - I'm at work right now. Thank you Jolene! Will be feeding back later when we've finished scoffing them! Cheers!

Oh good! I was so worried that something happened. Now I only hope they survived the trip. I hope you and Mr Moominbadger like them, especially the Milanos!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 5:49 PM Quote
Wow Jolene!! What an amazing assortment you've sent me!! I'm in love with the Nutter Butters!! And the Pepperidge Farm selection - absolutely gorgeous!! Wow!! Thank you soooo much! I'm so sorry I only sent two different kinds :(
Will be feeding back on the rest as I try them....I love the Animal Crackers box, so cute! (Mr Moominbadger loves it too!!!)

THANK YOU!!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 10:01 PM Quote
YAY! I finally got the cookies sent by minnmess/Kristy woohoo I'm soo excited and I don't even try them yet xD.

She sent me a bag of Maple Leaf, called like that cause the cookies have that shape (well that's what I think :oP) and they're like a sandwich cookie made with Maple syrup, soo cool and canadian! ;o) Oh yes, they hardly survived the trip :oP! But oh my, they smell so good, can't wait to try them! I'll tell you my opinion later, Kristy ;oD. She also sent me some chocolate crisps cookies, but I'm saving that ones for a special moment cause they deserve one :o).

And lastly Kristy was kind enough to sent me a flag of Canada, which is very, very AWESOME! Love it! It's enjoying its new home here in Mexico ;oD.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Pages Previous 1...9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:11 PM