Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 23 Jan, 2010 2:50 PM Quote
*RANT ALERT*

I am having a positively SHITTY day!!! I know I don't get down much (or atleast make a show of it) but right now I am soooooo freaking angry I am crying. STUPID EX BOYFRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know there is a reason I dumped his sorry ass but now he manages to infuriate me even more. Seriously, right now I understand how couples going through divorce feel - and atleast they have laws etc and can fight through court for what theirs blah blah blah.

*****screams*****

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 23 Jan, 2010 3:47 PM Quote
Sorry you're having such a bad day, Wends!!

Big giant cross ocean hug! Hope things get better soon.

I think my Aunt, who has been in the hospital for over 3 months after having a stroke and falling down the stairs and breaking her neck, FINALLY gets to go home. Needless to say, it's been pretty scary.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 4:55 AM Quote
I just noticed one of my real life, non boardie friends is quoting WTRY in her fb status. I'm so proud. That kinda thing never happens.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 2:28 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I just noticed one of my real life, non boardie friends is quoting WTRY in her fb status. I'm so proud. That kinda thing never happens.

i was about to do that cause i'm sick of the rain we're having......tierra del feugo is what i want

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 2:57 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

i was about to do that cause i'm sick of the rain we're having......tierra del feugo is what i want

then maybe you should quote WDIAROM, not WTRY.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 4:26 PM Quote

*Big hugs for Wendy!!!!!*

ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Tierra del Fuego is lovely. It must be quite cold there now... I wish I was in Tierra del Fuego as well, instead of this oven!!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 5:39 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

then maybe you should quote WDIAROM, not WTRY.

i should lern to speak Travis chat .....or open my eyes better .BUT this fuckin RAIN is totaly blowing

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 2:46 PM Quote
As usual, I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I thought of something worthwhile to discuss on the board here. For the life of me, I can't recall what it was.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 3:17 PM Quote
i dreamt i lived in my old place and the room was leaking and I ran out of pots and pans .

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 4:26 PM Quote

Apparently we all had an eventful night yesterday :oP.

The heat is starting to get to me, plus my mum put some port in the fruit salad I had for dinner, so I spent all night sick, head in the toilet. Of course she denies that port had anything to do with it, but she's obviously wrong. I still feel like crap. Thanks mum.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 5:44 PM Quote
Maybe it wasn't the port. Maybe it wasn't your mother. Maybe it was poison. Prime suspect? Your evil twin.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 5:47 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Maybe it wasn't the port. Maybe it wasn't your mother. Maybe it was poison. Prime suspect? Your evil twin.

dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnnn

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 5:55 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnnn

:oO !!!
She had some fruit salad herself and said she wasn't feeling well either, but she recovered pretty quickly and suspiciously knocked the bathroom door at 3:30 am and asked me "are you throwing up?".
Now that I think about it, her attitude was kind of suspicious. Thank you for helping me see the truth, Anne!

mili
mili Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 6:23 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
i dreamt i lived in my old place and the room was leaking and I ran out of pots and pans .

I had a dream where first a tiger attacked a bear and some other similar niceties between animals, as I was walking home past them. Once I got there (it was nothing like my real home, this was some kind of terrace with big windows and one floor), the neighbourhood was attacked by men with guns, people were shot and I woke up just as they broke my window and came in. That dream affected my whole day.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 7:26 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnnn

:oO !!!
She had some fruit salad herself and said she wasn't feeling well either, but she recovered pretty quickly and suspiciously knocked the bathroom door at 3:30 am and asked me "are you throwing up?".
Now that I think about it, her attitude was kind of suspicious. Thank you for helping me see the truth, Anne!

if you go missing, we will be sure to report this activity to the police.

I had a dream that Fran started a clothing line. I didnt actually see any of the clothes, it was just people talking about it.
I think this is because I was watching Travis concert videos on youtube before I went to bed last night. And because I like clothes? I dont know. I dont get how my head works.

Pages Previous 1...118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:42 PM