Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:42 AM Quote
The same thing happened with James....album was released over there months ago. It's finally being released here next week. It's been killing me, but we decided to wait on that one. No way am I waiting on Travis' album. no way. I hope my husband agrees with me!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:44 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Hey Juli!!! Ice skating sounds like fun. :) When I was in junior high, there was a rec center right next to my school. We could choose to take ice-skating lessons for gym class. it was so much fun!

Really? It's so original!
When I was in highschool there were several sports I could choose, but none was that cool haha. I took judo and one year swimming. Those two didn't involve me going to the gym campus haha. Judo was a lot of fun... *memories* haha.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:44 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Nikki wrote:
LOL! Sept. 29th on my calendar in my room is circled with like big sun rays around it and a smiley face in the middle. :( It was 'Ode' day, Weezer concert day AND Red Wing's first televised pre-season game day.

awww...that would've been the perfect day! I'm bummed I'm going to miss Weezer here. We are going to be in CA when they come. :( Oh well.

Aw, that's too bad. I've never seen them live, so I'm really excited. I've been listening to the Blue Album in my car the past few days to get in Weezer-mode. If they play Buddy Holly I might just burst with excitement! I wonder what their set lists are like. I'll have to ask Moz or do a little online investigating.

I've been in total Weezer mode lately. I'm sure it will be a good show. Sigh.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:54 AM Quote
I just ventured over the the Weezer Web site/messageboard. I'm not registered, but just went for a lurk to see if I could find any setlist info. Couldn't find anything. Man, their site sucks compared to Travis'! We are truely spoiled here with the tour archive and amazing MB/profile set up.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:58 AM Quote
Mer, what is your favorite Weezer album? I love Blue, Green and Maladroit...but I think they're best album is Pinkerton. I love that album!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 8:03 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Mer, what is your favorite Weezer album? I love Blue, Green and Maladroit...but I think they're best album is Pinkerton. I love that album!

I concur with this assessment. ;D El Scorcho is my favorite Weezer song! Also, Brian Bell is in Weezer, so they've got that goin' for them. ;)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 8:10 AM Quote
Hahaha

That was so strange, I had to post it here. I'm sure you're all familiar with Chocolate Rain Right? If not

;D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 8:18 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

sorry, I got distracted! I think I would have to agree with Pinkerton being my favorite...although Blue is a close second...and green too. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 8:19 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Hahaha

That was so strange, I had to post it here. I'm sure you're all familiar with Chocolate Rain Right? If not

;D

Ohh, I want to watch those videos but my sister is snoring right beside me haha. Now I'm intrigued! I have to remember to check them tomorrow.

Well, being 4.18 and considering my computer is getting very slow, I'm going to call it a night and go to bed.
Good night girls!!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 8:20 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
Hahaha

;D

Ohh, I want to watch those videos but my sister is snoring right beside me haha. Now I'm intrigued! I have to remember to check them tomorrow.

Well, being 4.18 and considering my computer is getting very slow, I'm going to call it a night and go to bed.
Good night girls!!

I'm heading to bed too...night ladies!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 8:28 AM Quote
Awww, G'night. (I have no idea why I'm still awake but...I guess I will have to find a way to amuse myself in the wee hours.) :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:33 AM Quote
LOL! Dak, hilarious video! I <3 both Brian and Rivers. Sorry it took so long for me to reply. It is now 4:30 a.m. - WTF am I still doing awake?! I got sucked in to watching Rivers' YouTube channel. He's writing a song with the help of fans. Pretty cool. Anyway. I'm off to bed now! Later!! :o)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:45 AM Quote
So SNL is premiering tonight and I'm not really excited per se, about it on a whole, I just want to see this alleged Tina Fey/ Sarah Palin skit. I love Tina Fey.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 6:05 AM Quote
So, how did it go? Is it funny? I have to know before I tune into SNL out of curiosity, because every time I've tuned it in the past few years it's pretty much been the opposite of funny. :(

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 4:11 AM Quote
Bumpity, bump, bump!!! :D Hello? It's Monday, need distraction while I work.

Pages Previous 1...114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:11 PM
Thread Locked