Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:21 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

It was an unsuccessful expedition. :( We have nothing that doesn't require cooking except for stupid granola bars.

So, what are your plans for the weekend? I know you hate shopping Juli, but I'm so excited. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom in downtown Birmingham. It's a super-rich, beautiful town with awesome shops. It's gonna be so much fun. I probably won't be able to afford anything, but it'll be fun, lol. Then I'm going to my friend's birthday party tomorrow night. Sunday...I don't know yet. Probably writing for work.

I'm sorry the expedition was unsuccessful haha.

Well you're right, I hate shopping, but I know you love it, so it sounds like a cool saturday for you!
It's funny how something can be exciting for a person and a nightmare for another :oP.
I have a birthday party tomorrow night as well. We're going ice skating, so it should be fun :oP.
On Sunday I'm going to see my dad who's coming back from a business trip.
And I have to study... at least I should haha.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:21 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
hey ladies! what are you doing up so late? I'm beside myself about the release dates. :(

I had coffee sorta late. That's probably why I'm up, as for Juli...she just can't go to bed before 3 a.m. lol.

About the release dates: I want to cry! My whole life has seriously been revolving around Sept. 29. lol! I've been thinking about that date for what seems like forever! So, Juli is gonna wait. I'm probably going to import. What's your plan Meridith?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:22 AM Quote
Hey Dak! Apparently Ode isn't being release here until Nov. 4th. :( See this thread for details.

ugh I don't like spiders...and all of those other crawly things.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:23 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Nikki wrote:

It was an unsuccessful expedition. :( We have nothing that doesn't require cooking except for stupid granola bars.

So, what are your plans for the weekend? I know you hate shopping Juli, but I'm so excited. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom in downtown Birmingham. It's a super-rich, beautiful town with awesome shops. It's gonna be so much fun. I probably won't be able to afford anything, but it'll be fun, lol. Then I'm going to my friend's birthday party tomorrow night. Sunday...I don't know yet. Probably writing for work.

I'm sorry the expedition was unsuccessful haha.

Well you're right, I hate shopping, but I know you love it, so it sounds like a cool saturday for you!
It's funny how something can be exciting for a person and a nightmare for another :oP.
I have a birthday party tomorrow night as well. We're going ice skating, so it should be fun :oP.
On Sunday I'm going to see my dad who's coming back from a business trip.
And I have to study... at least I should haha.

Oooo! Ice skating! I love it! Do you go a lot?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:25 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Meridith wrote:
hey ladies! what are you doing up so late? I'm beside myself about the release dates. :(

I had coffee sorta late. That's probably why I'm up, as for Juli...she just can't go to bed before 3 a.m. lol.

About the release dates: I want to cry! My whole life has seriously been revolving around Sept. 29. lol! I've been thinking about that date for what seems like forever! So, Juli is gonna wait. I'm probably going to import. What's your plan Meridith?

I want to cry too! :( I think I'm going to import too. I just can't wait. This just plain sucks. I was sooo looking foward to the 29th as well. crap.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:26 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Hey Dak! Apparently Ode isn't being release here until Nov. 4th. :( See this thread for details.

Hey Dak! Didn't you get the e-mail? My Travis e-mails always come over later than everyones...but I finally got it. I'm so bummed!!!!!!

I hate bugs! I'm such a baby about it too. I have to ask other people to kill them for me, lol. Even the smallest little ant.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:31 AM Quote
Hi Dak and Mer! :o)

Meridith wrote:

Me neither. I specially hate snails and slugs. I'm phobic, I could cry if there's one near me.

Nikki wrote:

Not really. I went once this year after like 10 years lol, but it was a lot of fun. Turns out I can slide without holding the handrail, which is a hell of an achievement for me :oP.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:31 AM Quote
LOL! Sept. 29th on my calendar in my room is circled with like big sun rays around it and a smiley face in the middle. :( It was 'Ode' day, Weezer concert day AND Red Wing's first televised pre-season game day.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:33 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
LOL! Sept. 29th on my calendar in my room is circled with like big sun rays around it and a smiley face in the middle. :( It was 'Ode' day, Weezer concert day AND Red Wing's first televised pre-season game day.

Well, at least you've got other things to cellebrate that day!

I'm very frustrated about the release date. It's way to far away from sep 29th! And I really don't want to listen to the album if it leaks (which will inevitably happen before nov 4th!) :o(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:34 AM Quote

Meridith wrote:

Me neither. I specially hate snails and slugs. I'm phobic, I could cry if there's one near me.

Nikki wrote:

Not really. I went once this year after like 10 years lol, but it was a lot of fun. Turns out I can slide without holding the handrail, which is a hell of an achievement for me :oP.

Mike and I go to the rink at least 2 or 3 times during the winter and I used to go skating on our lake...but I'm too afriad to do it now. I have a fear of falling through the ice now that I never had as a kid.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:34 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

awww...that would've been the perfect day! I'm bummed I'm going to miss Weezer here. We are going to be in CA when they come. :( Oh well.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:37 AM Quote

Meridith wrote:

Nikki wrote:

Hey Juli!!! Ice skating sounds like fun. :) When I was in junior high, there was a rec center right next to my school. We could choose to take ice-skating lessons for gym class. it was so much fun!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:38 AM Quote
I know this is weird but I'm not as hugely gigantic a Travis fan as I once was and I didn't have any idea of the release date! (I was on the mailing list, but I must've changed my e'mail since I signed up here, because I haven't gotten one in forever.) I figured I would just find out via Message Board or WOXY as per usual sooner or later.

I also find it better to NOT know the date, so you aren't killing yourself with anticipation...(Yes, I am anticipating other things, and it's torturous. Haha!)

...so now that I know the date...I'll have more anticipation to look forward to. Haha! Arrrggg! :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:39 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Nikki wrote:

awww...that would've been the perfect day! I'm bummed I'm going to miss Weezer here. We are going to be in CA when they come. :( Oh well.

Aw, that's too bad. I've never seen them live, so I'm really excited. I've been listening to the Blue Album in my car the past few days to get in Weezer-mode. If they play Buddy Holly I might just burst with excitement! I wonder what their set lists are like. I'll have to ask Moz or do a little online investigating.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:40 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Mike and I go to the rink at least 2 or 3 times during the winter and I used to go skating on our lake...but I'm too afriad to do it now. I have a fear of falling through the ice now that I never had as a kid.

Skating on a lake! That sounds so cool!
I would be afraid of falling through the ice too, but it still sounds cool for me haha. It doesn't snow in Buenos Aires in winter (it snowed one day in 2007 for the first time in 80 years), so no frozen lakes or anything. We only have those artificial rinks (new english word I just learned).

Pages Previous 1...113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:00 AM
Thread Locked