Travis

Re: USA Elections
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
Dudz are you high ? McCrazy most likly won't finish his term and we'll get the bang toting bringing up god all the time but hawt Palin as leader . Did I catch her her referring to Biden as Obiden ?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 2:35 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Dudz are you high ? McCrazy most likly won't finish his term and we'll get the bang toting bringing up god all the time but hawt Palin as leader . Did I catch her her referring to Biden as Obiden ?

Obiden? Lol!

I just voted on that website Lindsey posted. There's not much of a doubt in those countries where a lot of people voted, is there?
I still find it uncomfortable that you can choose between two candidates only, though.

Edit: I love how those three people that voted from Iraq and those three that voted from Afghanistan chose Obama.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 2:49 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I still find it uncomfortable that you can choose between two candidates only, though.

there's more candidates running but it's pretty much either a Democrat or a Rebulican with the only chance. I've voted independant before and it was a diaster Regean unleashed his darkness accross the land , Nader sucked away crucile voters in Florida 8 years ago and that helped Bush steal the first election . best moment in the debate is still when Biden said Cheney is the worst thing that ever happened

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 2:59 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
You know what bothered me the most about the debate? Palin's bangs are too long and they got caught in her eyelashes and for the first 20 minutes, every time she would blink her hair would move. Very distracting.

Glad to see you are focussing on the important issues, :oP

Dubz

Hey, if she lets her hair go like that for 20 minutes, what else might she neglect? I ask you!

A quick Google of the words "Palin, Bangs, Eyelashes" show that other key political analysts agree:

Sarah Palin Has An Eyelash Problem (video)
(Although personally, I think the problem is that her bangs being too long.)

And the winking video below that one is pretty funny, too.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 3:10 PM Quote
I was talking to Anne last night for a bit during the debate about how annoyed i was that Palin, in her dumb voice was like "Hey. can i call ya Joe?" and she pointed out that she said "Say it aint so, Joe." and then I read an article about that very matter this morning. She just sounds so dumb!
Please help the world, American people!

Last night i was flipping between the US VP debates and the Canadian PM debates and they both hurt my head with stupidity.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
She gave a "shout out" to 3rd graders.

During a vice presidential debate.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 3:19 PM Quote
When i am running for...Umm, something. I will give a shoutout to the Travis Boardies. That is the only thing that is acceptable.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
When i am running for...Umm, something. I will give a shoutout to the Travis Boardies. That is the only thing that is acceptable.

Well if Palin annexes Canada to get their oil , jade & diamonds we can vote for Kristy for pres . Vote Kristy , bringing you a better form of hockey . I've already copyrighted that slogan

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:02 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
You know what bothered me the most about the debate? Palin's bangs are too long and they got caught in her eyelashes and for the first 20 minutes, every time she would blink her hair would move. Very distracting.

OMG! That was bugging me too.

I thought this was her worst moment. Biden said she wasn't answering the question and this was her response. Click. She looked frazzled.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Well if Palin annexes Canada to get their oil , jade & diamonds we can vote for Kristy for pres . Vote Kristy , bringing you a better form of hockey . I've already copyrighted that slogan

Fear for this world if i am in charge or anything. Although I should totally run the NHL.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:10 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Palin, in her dumb voice was like "Hey. can i call ya Joe?" and she pointed out that she said "Say it aint so, Joe."

She just sounds so dumb!

I know!!! She's way too casual. She doesn't act professional at all! Every other word was like "Gee, golly, gosh darn it!" I keep thinking about that clip of Matt Damon that Lauren posted a few pages back where he said it's like a bad Disney movie where the hockey mom becomes Vice President. She's giving hockey a very bad name, lol!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
there is a youtube clip where they have made a trailor to a movie with that Matt Damon premise.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:31 PM Quote
just copyrighted ,

DON'T BLAME ME I VOTED FOR KRISTY

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:35 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
just copyrighted ,

can that be a tshirt?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
just copyrighted ,

can that be a tshirt?

think it'll make me rich ?

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:26 AM