Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
yurieee
yurieee Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 10:28 AM Quote
My district was kind of flooded....and also was my house..
I had to stay at my friends' home coz i can't get into my own house not even the area around....

I'm so scared, coz this kind of thing is never before happened to me and my family...

I'm still shocked after i heard this terrible news and after trying to call my brother who sort of stuck in the flooded area, he told me that the situation even goes worse and worse.... :(

I live in the capital city so selfishly speaking the flood must not happen but it already did happen so obviously...

After all the moans, i just want to warn u how scare it is of the global warming thing....

And i feel so sorry for all the lost caused by all kinds of natural disaster so far.

lilly
lilly Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 10:33 AM Quote
I'm invited to a fancy dress party (theme: movie-stars & -characters).
I hate dressing up "too much", I have short black hair (no fringe), and I don't look like Audrey Hepburn at all *lol*.
So I'm completely clueless.

Two months ago, before I got my hair cut, I could've gone as Wednesday Addams... I could easily manage to stare
like her at stupidly-dressed people all night ;P

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 10:23 PM Quote
Lilly, you got your hair cut? Let me see!!!!!! I can't imagine you without you long locks!

I no longer have Travis access on the computers in work, infact all our internet viewing is restricted (unless it is for work purposes) so Facebooking has to go too. (I can't say it's work related at all even if I mention my visual bookshelf lol).

This is probably a good thing! It's very addictive.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 10:13 AM Quote
we need more participants. and I should set a deadline. sigh. I hate deadlines ;P

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 1:08 PM Quote
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_am_hung_over_tshirt-p2357684119189983414xmd_400.jpg

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 4:52 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Lilly, you got your hair cut? Let me see!!!!!! I can't imagine you without you long locks!

I no longer have Travis access on the computers in work, infact all our internet viewing is restricted (unless it is for work purposes) so Facebooking has to go too. (I can't say it's work related at all even if I mention my visual bookshelf lol).

This is probably a good thing! It's very addictive.

Long locks? *lol* I wasn't exactly "Rapunzel" before, and now it's chin-length ;P

Awwww, no Facebooking anymore?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 7:34 PM Quote

[grumpy mode]

I just sent an email to an email group/list at work to remind them of the dates of a seminar, and somewhere I wrote the wrong day but the right dates, so the info doesn't match... but it's evident that the dates are right. We all know that if they have to be there on monday 19th then next class is obviously on monday 26th and not tuesday 26th. It's a list of 117 people. And now ALL OF THEM are calling me / emailing me to tell me I made a mistake. I know now. Thank you. Glad you noticed. No need to hear it *literally* 117 times. Sh*t.

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Sun 18 Oct, 2009 10:07 AM Quote
I had an awful dream that woke me up 4 AM this morning. I dreamt that the entire band (Travis of course) had a show 15 min. from where I live and I had bought tickets and everything, but I arrived too late because I was looking for a poster for them to sign:S When I got there they'd already ended the show and I was the only fan left. All four of them looked very dissappointed in me because I hadn't showed up, lol. They just ignored me :( I was so mad at myself when I woke up that it took a while for me to go to sleep again. I don't think I've ever had a dream like that about a band before. lol :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 19 Oct, 2009 5:37 PM Quote
My co-worker asked me to take her engagement photos today. I got all excited and giggly and make have clapped, but now I realized I have to put some serious work in and figure out how to do this.
I also HATE really cheesy overly staged engagement photos (seriously, there are some BAD ones out there) so i need to do my research!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 20 Oct, 2009 9:03 PM Quote
Hey, that sounds great Kristy! Congratulations. And I'm with you about cheesy engagement photos.

I was walking on the street going to get a sandwich for my 4 pm lunch, and I saw three guys (late 20s) coming my way. They were all very cute and tall, and they were chatting in another language (meaning, not spanish). Suddenly one of them collided with me (I tried to move out of his way but it was too late lol). He obviously didn't see me because I'm too short. I was clearly out of his field of vision. Anyway, he looked down at me and said "Oh, I'm sorry!" in the cutest accent. He was scottish!!
Of course I'm in love with him now. I'm actually in love with the three of them.
Handsome Scotsmen in Buenos Aires. This totally made my day!

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 20 Oct, 2009 9:45 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Of course I'm in love with him now. I'm actually in love with the three of them.

Did you get his/their number(s)? :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 20 Oct, 2009 9:48 PM Quote
Hey, that sounds great Kristy! Congratulations. And I'm with you about cheesy engagement photos.

I was walking on the street going to get a sandwich for my 4 pm lunch, and I saw three guys (late 20s) coming my way. They were all very cute and tall, and they were chatting in another language (meaning, not spanish). Suddenly one of them collided with me (I tried to move out of his way but it was too late lol). He obviously didn't see me because I'm too short. I was clearly out of his field of vision. Anyway, he looked down at me and said "Oh, I'm sorry!" in the cutest accent. He was scottish!!

I love you. You are so cute.
"He obviously didnt see me because Im so short" made my day!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 20 Oct, 2009 10:54 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

My thoughts exactly, Kristy.
I've got no news today. I've been studying since Saturday. Puke. God, I need to go out.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 21 Oct, 2009 4:10 AM Quote

Lilly, of course I didn't get their numbers! I get very intimidated by tall handsome Scotsmen... well, not that I encountered too many. Just Travis and these three :oP. I think I blushed, mumbled something like "it's ok don't worry" and looked down. And I'm not even sure I answered in English, lol. I'm so pathetic it's sad.

megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

My thoughts exactly, Kristy.
I've got no news today. I've been studying since Saturday. Puke. God, I need to go out.

Lol! Thank you, I love you guys too :o). However I don't understand what's so great about that sentense. It's just a fact really!

Good luck studying, Meggy! I hope you can go out soon!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 21 Oct, 2009 3:44 PM Quote
Maybe not today's news but I've decided not to come back to Poland after this semester. Denmark, I'm staying.

Pages Previous 1...98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:24 AM