Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:29 AM Quote
1227!

Haha, I suck. I came really close to hitting the walls a few times before I crashed too.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:29 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Did you guys check out my MMJ pictures on the last page?

Wow! They played a ton of songs! That's awesome. How was your date?? ;)

Not a date. Sadly.

Sorry to hear that. :/ More of a friend vibe or what? Was he nice at least?

No it's not that. It's kind of a long story and I'll be glad to share it on FB chat. But Jason and I have known each other for almost a year, and we've uh... had, relations. But it just wasn't a date. It's... complicated.

Gotcha.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:31 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
1227!

Haha, I suck. I came really close to hitting the walls a few times before I crashed too.

It's sooooo addictive though! I can't beat my first try...dammit!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
1227!

I'm so glad the 100th page was christened by my sucking. Hahaha! ;D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:41 AM Quote
lol...I totally forgot that i had posted here. I guess I got distracted.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:43 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
lol...I totally forgot that i had posted here. I guess I got distracted.

Yeah, I was wondering where you went!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
just messing around. what would I do without the internet?! It makes me cringe to even think about it! wahoo on making it to 100!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:48 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
just messing around. what would I do without the internet?! It makes me cringe to even think about it! wahoo on making it to 100!

I would have to be productive with my time!!!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:50 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Meridith wrote:

I would have to be productive with my time!!!

Unfortunately I would have to be too! hahahaha!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:57 AM Quote
Speaking of which...I fail at spreading the word about things, but would anybody be interested in reading my failed (National Novel Writing Month) attempt from a couple of years ago?

I started it up again after re-reading it and really liking the story more than I remembered! I'm posting it chapter by chapter every few days...each one is about 3,000 words and (get this!) I quit at 39,000 and change! That's only a little over 10,000 words from the finish line! I'm telling everybody because I can't believe I didn't manage to limp across the finish line! (and I was limping at the end. I'm going to start it up again and finish once I've posted what I have!)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 6:13 AM Quote
I'm starting to fall asleep! At least I made it to see us reach 100! :) Night all!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 6:21 AM Quote
G'night! :D

(next stop...200! ;)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 6:27 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Speaking of which...I fail at spreading the word about things, but would anybody be interested in reading my failed (National Novel Writing Month) attempt from a couple of years ago?

I started it up again after re-reading it and really liking the story more than I remembered! I'm posting it chapter by chapter every few days...each one is about 3,000 words and (get this!) I quit at 39,000 and change! That's only a little over 10,000 words from the finish line! I'm telling everybody because I can't believe I didn't manage to limp across the finish line! (and I was limping at the end. I'm going to start it up again and finish once I've posted what I have!)

I'd love to read it Dak!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 6:48 AM Quote
Ooo, I got distracted! I could have sworn Bloc Party released an album today...which is weird, because it's Thursday...must go research.

Chapter One

And there's a link to Chapter two at the bottom of the page. I don't want to say what it's about exactly, because that'd be giving too much away, but there's a short summary in the header. :)

Edit: (FYI...Manicdak is my moniker nearly everywhere else besides here, because Dakota turns out to be super common. Who knew? Hehe. And if for some reason Manicdak is taken, then it's Nickywiresdress, but I haven't used that one in a good while. ;))

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 6:51 AM Quote
Yeah they did, online.

Pages Previous 1...96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:45 PM
Thread Locked