Travis

Re: I painted a picture...
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:06 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Dougie: So, is it Lauren with a y or an e?
Lauren: What? How'd you know my name?
Mark (Moz): You idiot, he just asked you like a minute ago!

Haha. I love it.

Lauryn? I've never seen that spelling.
Aww...you must have been so excited you forgot! LOL! I did that too. Dougie was telling me he had the same camera as me or something and started talking about the cool lens it has and I was sorta in a daze thinking to myself "Am I really talking to Fran and Dougie right now?" :P

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:11 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Dougie: So, is it Lauren with a y or an e?
Lauren: What? How'd you know my name?
Mark (Moz): You idiot, he just asked you like a minute ago!

Haha. I love it.

Hmmm yeah. *SIGH* I thought my head was going to explode with the amount of Dougie lovin' flying all over the place. Aiyeeee! When we posed for our picture all of the sudden he bent down a little and put his cheek next to mine, I was like, "Uhhhh, this isn't happening."
http://photos-629.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v162/148/85/1195200629/n1195200629_30564308_1264.jpg

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:15 AM Quote
Hehehehe...Corona and all! He looks like he was having fun after the show.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:19 AM Quote
I had to scrape my windows with my gas card this morning. I really need a scraper...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:27 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I had to scrape my windows with my gas card this morning. I really need a scraper...

LOL!!! Jesus! That must have taken you forever! I need (which really means I need my boyfriend) to check if the air in my tires are low. It sure feels like it.

Since we're sharing Dougie pics...I don't think I ever posted this one I took from the studio. We weren't able to use flash, but I still think it came out cool and kinda moody!

http://i12.tinypic.com/712e7tx.jpg

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:32 AM Quote
Speaking of cars...what kind do you girls have?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:39 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Haha, can't help but be a Detroit girl, can ya?

Mazda Tribute.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Mazda Tribute.

I guess not! All four of my uncles worked either as engineers or car salesmen...my dad too...and my grandpa. Plus, I just got out of a job where all I did was write about cars...for over a YEAR. I'm actually sick of it...but I still can't help it. I have a Sebring. My lease is almost up and I have no clue what to get. I get a Chrysler discount...I want a Jeep Grand Cherokee but its a bit out of my price range and would just be a waste of money on gas...and plus I want to be environmentally conscious. :O)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:49 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Mazda Tribute.

I guess not! All four of my uncles worked either as engineers or car salesmen...my dad too...and my grandpa. Plus, I just got out of a job where all I did was write about cars...for over a YEAR. I'm actually sick of it...but I still can't help it. I have a Sebring. My lease is almost up and I have no clue what to get. I get a Chrysler discount...I want a Jeep Grand Cherokee but its a bit out of my price range and would just be a waste of money on gas...and plus I want to be environmentally conscious. :O)

I hear ya. I'm not taking the car to college, but when I get a different car, I want a honda civic hybrid.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 9:01 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Mazda Tribute.

I hear ya. I'm not taking the car to college, but when I get a different car, I want a honda civic hybrid.

I drove a Ford Escape Hybrid for a week for a road report and I hated it. The brake felt really weird because supposedly the battery recharges itself when you are at a stoplight or whatever but it was hard to press down...and it only drove in full electric hybrid mode under like 15 mph. Maybe it was just that particular SUV. I'd like to test out other hybrids though.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 9:03 AM Quote
Lindsey...did you fall asleep at the keyboard? lol.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 9:09 AM Quote
Oh! Lauren...I lied about Michigan not having any Chipotles...they just opened one a half hour from where I live. Saw it on my way to my aunt and uncle's for Thanksgiving. I'll have to go check it out since you love it so much.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 9:20 AM Quote
It's after 4...I'm going to force myself to sleep. Night girls...if you're still here!

Nigel
Nigel Posted Wed 05 Dec, 2007 11:17 AM Quote
That's wonderful, I love paiting's, great work.

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] All Times BST Current Time 6:22 PM