Travis

Re: Project Runway!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 6:25 PM Quote
No Season 6... yet

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 6:42 PM Quote
yay Suede is finally gone! I dont have to listen to him talking in 3rd person anymore!
Jerrell is really growing on me. And Leanne I have liked since the begining.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 2:10 AM Quote
Okay. Not even 5 minutes into the damn show and Kenley makes me want to put my foot through the TV set. She said she stopped talking to Leanne because Leanne sabotaged her hip hop look by making it look like a, "fools" outfit. Someone kick this bitch off already.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 02 Oct, 2008 3:00 AM Quote
I KNEW that was going to happen. They always do that! The designers always bomb on the last challenge and they have to have a tie breaker or they have to come back.

I knew because Heidi kept on saying, "...ultimately three of you." She didn't one of you will go home.

Oh well.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 2:48 PM Quote
I finally watched this yesterday. I couldn't believe Kinley being such a delusional ego maniac that it's Leeanne's fault her outfit wasn't well received.

It's really annoying that now that everyone knows at least designer #4 (and now #5 and #6) are in there as decoys that they can avoid putting off the decision until they see their final collection.

It's a crutch. They used to make the decision just based on the info they had up to that point.

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] All Times BST Current Time 4:15 PM