Travis

Re: Lets talk about hair
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Mar, 2009 6:47 PM Quote
I've had the same stylist for at least 8 years. She has switched salons but I was lucky to get the name of the new salon (usually they won't tell you because they want to keep your business). Now she rents her own booth so she isn't going anywhere.

If you really like them and would be willing to switch salons to stick with them get their cell phone number and give it to me to arrange your next appointment.

Re: Lets talk about hair
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 05 Mar, 2009 7:42 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I've had the same stylist for at least 8 years. She has switched salons but I was lucky to get the name of the new salon (usually they won't tell you because they want to keep your business). Now she rents her own booth so she isn't going anywhere.

If you really like them and would be willing to switch salons to stick with them get their cell phone number and give it to me to arrange your next appointment.

That's very kind of you, Anne. My mother also went to her, and she told me the salon said she's been gone for 6 months. (I haven't had a haircut in 6 months?) I guess not. I must start anew. Sighhhhh.

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] All Times BST Current Time 2:18 AM