Travis

Saturday, May 28, 2011
Maxidrom Festival, Moscow, RU

Send this page to a friend

Pictures: 38 Upload Photo

Reviews: 8 Post Review
alinag Posted: 30-05-11 12:49
+3 Votes Login To Vote
Thank you, guys!! thanks for the great show in Moscow! thank you for the amazing atmosphere, music and good mood! i went to the Moscow concert back in 2008 and i would be going again and again!!! great jump, Andy! great singing, Fran! Dougie, i just love you! Neil, haven't seen you much, but you rock! you're a great band!!
Sasha Russia Posted: 30-05-11 1:47
+37 Votes Login To Vote
Set-list
01. Hazy Shades Of Gold
02. Selfish Jean
03. Eyes Wide Open
04. Writing To Reach You
05. Love Will Come Through
06. J. Smith
07. Something Anything
08. Long Way Down
09. Side
10. Closer
11. Sing
12. Driftwood
13. All I Want To Do Is Rock
14. Turn
15. Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

Thank you, Fran, Andy, Dougie, Neil (and all another, who prepared show!) Thank you for your second concert in Russia! We want to see your gig once again! You are so very cool! And your music very optimistic and sunny )) As a day, when you played in Maxidrom!!! ))) Thank you )))
wizzard23 Posted: 30-05-11 5:06
+13 Votes Login To Vote
Thank you so much for returning to Russia! I've been to your first russian show in 2008, and now it was the most heartwarming thing - to see you guys on stage once again... like meeting very old friends whom you haven't seen for a long time but who are still your best friends. Hope to see you again someday - and don't forget that people of Saint Petersburg are waiting for you too! Thanks again! You rock!)
mesange Posted: 30-05-11 6:10
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Thank you so much for this show! I hope one day I'll see you in Saint-Petersburg =)
And thank you for your music, for all that happiness that you bring into my life.
rosya_wilde Posted: 31-05-11 3:51
+3 Votes Login To Vote
Fran, you talked about the Google translator and it was soo funny.) Now I use it to write this message lol.

Two years ago, your music saved my life. really. I did not want to live, but I listened on repeat Travis music and gradually realized that life - it is a miracle and everything will be fine. I don't know how to express my great thanks and love. I just can't find words.
your concert is a wonderful gift for me, I cried. happiness. you're doing magic. I love love love you, Neil, Andy, Fran, Dougie. for me you'll always be the best and most loved.
Irish_Kirsche Posted: 31-05-11 8:10
+41 Votes Login To Vote
I've been waiting for this 3 years, since your Moscow gig in 2008. I missed you but I realize that I've missed you badly only when I saw you all coming on stage to perform Hazy Shades of Gold. My voice is still husky 'cause of all singing and cheering. My dearest Scottish guys, I love you with all my heart.

Andy, you are my guitar God! When you jumped off the stage and grabbed our flag you made one of the brightest moments of my life.
Dougie, one day I will write a poem about your sunny smile, another day I will write a poem about your hips :)
Neil, man, you rock! I haven't seen you much, but it doesn't matter, 'cause, you're great!
Fran, thank you for being angry, for being kind, for being funny, for being serious, for wearing a hat, for jumping off the drum kit, for rocking all those lazy people, for talking and for singing.
Claus, thank you for being a part of Travis. Too bad that "Good Feeling" wasn't in a set-list this time, but I'm sure that one day I'll hear your piano solo live ))
People who helped Travis, thank you for everything!
Dear Travis, thank you for being the best band in the world!
Please, please come again soon.
Ljalja Posted: 02-06-11 1:58
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Guys, thank you so much for an amazing show, it was gorgeous. You were gorgeous! Thank you for our happiness.

I see, you saved more than one life by your music and it is wonderful!
A year and a half your music and your songs saved me too, because you were with me in the hardest moment of my life. Without your music I really would not survived it all. I guess I'd just gone mad. You helped me survive the tragedy that happened to me. Your songs have helped me do not give up. I'll always be grateful to you for this. I want to thank you for fact you are always with me, no matter what happens. I want to thank you for all what you doing. For everything.
Thank you guys, Fran, Dougie, Neil and Andy. Travis are part of my soul, I love you guys.
Please come again soon, we are already miss you.
Aniry Posted: 08-06-11 7:45
+2 Votes Login To Vote
It was the best day of my life! It was amazing! I can't find words to describe my feelings and emotions. I forgot about all priblems and troubles and felt so happy! On my way home all night long I listened to your song, remembering your great show at Maxidrom.
I just love you! I hope, you'll come to Russia again soon and I'll write "Travis" on my left arm and your names on my right arm again. :) Your music makes me so happy! Thank you!
GET ARCHIVE GIG REVIEWS VIA RSS (RSS?)

ARCHIVE FAQ
July
17 Rock n Coke Festival, Istanbul, TR 
15 G! Festival, Gota, FO 
07 Den Atelier, Luxembourg, LU 
06 Tilburg, Tilburg, NL 
05 Capitol, Offenbach, DE 
May
28 Maxidrom Festival, Moscow, RU 
25 Villa Marina, Royal Hall, Douglas, The Isle of Man, UK 
March