Travis

Liverpool Carling
Taralyn
Taralyn Posted Tue 30 Sep, 2008 12:32 AM Quote
Wow guys you rocked tonight, amazing gig fantastic atmosphere, loved all the new was a great mix with the old, still buzing, yes Fran you may not have seen us up in the balcony but we had an amazing view of you all, you were all electric tonight and i thought the roof was going to cave in when you did Turn, the only down sisde my pics are not good but the memory will linger on, along with the prober and knock 3 times he he, and i am sure everyone will buy your f..... album as you put it. LOL
When we left it was sheeting rain and yes on the platform at Lime st waiting for the train to the wirral there was another rendition of why does it always Rain on me which carried on to the train which sumed up the whole evening and these people had never been to a Travis gig and were totally blown away. I cant sleep tonight !!!! LOL

Must also give a mention to the Republic Tigers they were great.The set list is a jumble in my head but it was amazing and the pogo was brill but not to good for my back. If any of you guys havent seen them yet and are going to wolverhampton you will have an amazing time.

Fran your energy is infectious just want to do it all over again

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:12 PM