Travis

Manchester Tomorrow
Steph
Steph Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
OMG can't wait for this gig now :)

Got such a busy day tomorrow tho, I have to play a football match at 12 and will only leave it at 4pm, have to rush home and then leave for Manchester at 5! I'm gonna be knackered at the gig 2mora night but i'm sure i'll be full of energy as soon as the guys come on stage :)

See you tomorrow if your there.

Re: Manchester Tomorrow
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
Hey Steph, hope you have a great time! Let us know how it went when you've had some sleep :)

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
Thanks. I'll try and log on and post a review when i get back. Then it's Liverpool and Wolverhampton next week! I'm gonna be busy :P

Has the board been updated recently because i haven't posted here in a while but when i was last here had about 3500 posts and a profile picture and now everything has been reset?

Are you going to any gigs this tour?

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Steph wrote:
Thanks. I'll try and log on and post a review when i get back. Then it's Liverpool and Wolverhampton next week! I'm gonna be busy :P

Has the board been updated recently because i haven't posted here in a while but when i was last here had about 3500 posts and a profile picture and now everything has been reset?

Are you going to any gigs this tour?

Ummm, the board hasn't been updated for quite a while, though it might have been sometime... we did get a new board about a year and a half ago, it depends how long you've been gone.

I'm going to Portsmouth next weekend :D It's going to be amazing, I've already decided ;)

laticsmon
laticsmon Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 1:20 AM Quote
I'll be going too! Although first, I'm watching the Wigan vs Man City match at 4.00 then right after i'll be catching a train to Manchester at 6.40 - with all the Man City fans!

Bet I get beat up!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 12:54 PM Quote
I'll be going tonight too, not sure if our tickets are sitting or standing though, it doesn't say on the ticket but then has something about a row and seats 1-3 on the bit of paper/reciept thing that was with them =s Guess I'll have to see if my mates can figure it out or just wait until we get there lol.

Are there actually seats at The Ritz?

Looking forward to it though! Only about another 5 hours 'til doors open!

MoreThanUs
MoreThanUs Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 1:10 PM Quote
I'll be there tonight!

The Ritz is a standing venue. There's balconies wiht a few couches on, but I doubt they count as seats for gigs!

Does anybody know if there's a policy on taking photos at gigs at the Ritz??

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 1:12 PM Quote
Have a brilliant night you all! Sing your heart out! :-)

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 1:19 PM Quote
MoreThanUs wrote:
I'll be there tonight!

The Ritz is a standing venue. There's balconies wiht a few couches on, but I doubt they count as seats for gigs!

Oh right cool! Thanks for that! It just confused me a bit as it said Block Tickets, Row GA8, Seats 1-3 on the receipt thing =S. Unless they've stuck some seats on the balconies for tonight? I've never been to The Ritz before lol.

I'm not sure about their policy on taking photos, my mate and me want to take our cameras but if they won't let us in with them we're sticking them in his car. On the tickets it says "The unauthorised use of a camera, videocamera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden." So I'm not sure what it means, most tickets have that on them but people use cameras but at the same time I'm not sure if The Ritz would be more strict with that. If it was up to the guys though I'm sure they wouldn't mind, the last gig I went to Fran noticed one of the event staff telling someone to stop using their camera and he told them to leave them alone and anyone with a camera could use it.

MoreThanUs
MoreThanUs Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 1:24 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
MoreThanUs wrote:
I'll be there tonight!

Oh right cool! Thanks for that! It just confused me a bit as it said Block Tickets, Row GA8, Seats 1-3 on the receipt thing =S. Unless they've stuck some seats on the balconies for tonight? I've never been to The Ritz before lol.

I'm not sure about their policy on taking photos, my mate and me want to take our cameras but if they won't let us in with them we're sticking them in his car. On the tickets it says "The unauthorised use of a camera, videocamera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden." So I'm not sure what it means, most tickets have that on them but people use cameras but at the same time I'm not sure if The Ritz would be more strict with that. If it was up to the guys though I'm sure they wouldn't mind, the last gig I went to Fran noticed one of the event staff telling someone to stop using their camera and he told them to leave them alone and anyone with a camera could use it.

I'm going to take my camera anyway. It's just quite big and I don't want to arouse any suspicion with it!
I can't imagine it will be too bad, it's only a nightclub venue-type thing.

I'm really excited!!!
Have we any ideas what the set list is going to be?

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 1:37 PM Quote
MoreThanUs wrote:
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
MoreThanUs wrote:
I'll be there tonight!

I'm going to take my camera anyway. It's just quite big and I don't want to arouse any suspicion with it!
I can't imagine it will be too bad, it's only a nightclub venue-type thing.

I'm really excited!!!
Have we any ideas what the set list is going to be?

I can't wait to see what stuff they'll be selling there and I haven't a clue on the setlist but once it includes any of these: Chinese Blues, J.Smith, Something Anything, Last Words, Tied To The 90's, Driftwood, Sing, Turn, Why Does It Always Rain On Me and Writing To Reach You I'll be well happy, well anything they play really I'll be happy. I'm sure they'll play some of my list anyways lol.

jambut
jambut Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 2:41 PM Quote
What time we expecting this thing to finish, is ther a carefew in manchester these days?

jambut
jambut Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 2:41 PM Quote
What time we expecting this thing to finish, is ther a carefew in manchester these days?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 3:27 PM Quote
Carefew? Are you typing in phonetic Scouse?

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 2:07 PM