MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 8:41 PM Quote
Who's your team?

Re: Watching football
not-the-same
not-the-same Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 10:29 PM Quote
nesmap wrote:
is depressing...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/ssgrrl728/th_sad_smiley.jpg

I agree *sigh* My team already lost five of six games this season..

nesmap
nesmap Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
Who's your team?

Grimsby Town. Currently the shittest team in the football league!

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
:(

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
I have a solution commonly known as Not watching football ;)

I guess that isn't an option?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
My yesterday was full of footy and not depressing at all. Everton:0 - Liv:2 (Go Terrez!). Arsenal:1 - Hull:2 and my hometown heroes Trabzon beat 3-2. Three games a day. I was seeing footballs when I closed my eyes though.

nesmap
nesmap Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:45 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
My yesterday was full of footy and not depressing at all. Everton:0 - Liv:2 (Go Terrez!). Arsenal:1 - Hull:2 and my hometown heroes Trabzon beat 3-2. Three games a day. I was seeing footballs when I closed my eyes though.

How is Hull winning good?!!!!!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 12:25 PM Quote
nesmap wrote:
champagnesupernova wrote:

How is Hull winning good?!!!!!

Three reasons:
1. Arsenal lost. Wenger's face was worth seeing.
2. I prefer small teams against big ones.
3. I have two super cool friends from Hull and they were over for the weekend. We watched the game together in a bar. Crazy joy, came with the victory.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 6:32 PM Quote

Bad results all round for the boardies (except Grinner and poss Hells). Soory Guys

We've got the fucking Huns at Love Street tomorrow, Guess we'll be staying bottom, thank fuck Hamilton's steam has run out.

Dubz

not-the-same
not-the-same Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 1:20 AM Quote
My team lost AGAIN in a derby - 7 games, 6 lost now. Seriously... it almost hurts watching^^

nesmap
nesmap Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
We haven't won since March!

We have no manager at the minute, the players don't care anymore, our chairman is getting antsey and wants out, our fans are moaning all the time at the players and the chairman, the local council are fucking morons - no help ever from them in our efforts to get a new stadium - there's no optimism in the town anymore.

Of the 15 ish years I've been supporting this club, this is the worst I've ever seen it.

We keep saying it can't get worse, but it always does.

We haven't been a good side for nigh on 10 years now - I've forgotten what it feels like to be happy and excited when it comes to Town.

All the sides in the Premiership/Championship should think yourselves lucky! Just take a second to look at yourselves the next time you complain that your team are playing crap/can't get a player in etc as you could be in so much more shit than you are - just think of Town and thank yourself you're not in our position!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 9:40 PM Quote
We Fucked the Huns !!!!!!!!!!!

We are Saint Mirren, Super Saint Mirren, No One Like Us, We Don't Care.

Get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye, get it fucking up ye !!!!!

Dubz

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:28 AM