Travis

Where's champers?
Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:01 PM Quote
Does anybody know? I haven't seen her in ages.

Canim, come out, come out wherever you are..! :-)

Re: Where's champers?
Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:10 PM Quote
See's hiding away on Lastfm. lol

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:32 PM Quote
I had totally forgotten about that place

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 1:10 PM Quote
Gee, I just seen this. Sorry canim!

New job and getting depressed about my relationship took me away for a while. Thanks to the new record, I am dragged in the cyber world again. heh How is you?

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 1:14 PM Quote
No worries darling. :-)

What new job? :-) Oh no, do you want to talk about it? :-S

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 1:23 PM Quote

I am doing an internship in a media corporation. Kinda cool yet so much tiring. I even see double images when I call it a day. (You know the 'let the intern handle this' mentality!' Blahhh Lol One month to go as an intern and then dunno what life brings.

Thank you! In fact it is nothing you don't know. Everything is perfect except the distance. So yeah, I might be knocking your inbox some time. ;-)

How is thing with you? Copenhagen, eh? Grrr :-)

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 2:03 PM Quote
Ah yes, I've heard about that. I'm waiting for an answer to a job here. They were supposed to get back to me today about it, but still haven't heard anything.

Distance is absolute shite. How about you moving there? ;-)

Yeah, if everything turns out alright. The biggest issue is the ticket for the gig. :-/ The greatest thing would be for me to be infront of the stage, but seriously don't think it will happen.

champagnesupernova wrote:

I am doing an internship in a media corporation. Kinda cool yet so much tiring. I even see double images when I call it a day. (You know the 'let the intern handle this' mentality!' Blahhh Lol One month to go as an intern and then dunno what life brings.

Thank you! In fact it is nothing you don't know. Everything is perfect except the distance. So yeah, I might be knocking your inbox some time. ;-)

How is thing with you? Copenhagen, eh? Grrr :-)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 2:10 PM Quote
Oh, good luck! I am sure they wouldn't want to miss such a wonder like you! ;-)

Harmony1206 wrote:

Distance is absolute shite. How about you moving there? ;-)

Haha. Well just trying to start a career here in a place I enjoy to be. Plus everything is still too young. But maybe we can meet in between somewhere. Some time. ;-)

Fingers crossed for you to get the ticket and the front row! I might be jealous but I still am nice enough not to be mean. :-P

Gotta dash canim! Opuyorum! :-)

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 10:44 PM