Travis

Myspace Streaming
Fran
Fran Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
Myspace just changed their player today. It only allows 6 songs to stream so this is why Broken Mirror and Long Way Down were being ticky yesterday. We tried to take them down today and reload but to no avail. We'll stream the rest of the record in next coupl of days.

Re: Myspace Streaming
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:41 PM Quote
Ahh thats why the eye kept winking when I tried them ....:)

Craigyboy
Craigyboy Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:42 PM Quote
thank you for letting us all know that fran, looking forard to seeing the band tonight and again tomorrow night

peno
peno Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:53 PM Quote
Luv Friends..it´s so fine...:-)))

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:59 PM Quote
I've been a fan of "Friends" since the first time I read the lyrics. It's exactly what happened between an ex-friend, who's a guy, and me a year ago.
It was heartbreaking, but I guess I feel better not. Ok, I'm not really sure about that, but I'll just say that I am.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 1:19 PM Quote
*fights the temptation*

Argh!!!

:)

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 1:34 PM Quote
thanks fran! :)

i tried to play those two almost the whole night but oh well, haha... xD

as i'm from germany i'll get the album tomorrow morning anyway! wohooo~

Tonie
Tonie Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 1:56 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
*fights the temptation*

Argh!!!

If it's any comfort, I'm still holding out by the skin of my teeth and fighting the good fight with you! :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 2:06 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
*fights the temptation*

Argh!!!

If it's any comfort, I'm still holding out by the skin of my teeth and fighting the good fight with you! :)

We can do it!!! Stay strong! :) I've heard 4/11 but it was 4/11 over a month ago. Not listened to any since they've all been up in various places this past couple of days. I've always loved Chinese Blues and it seems as if it's been recorded amazingly well.

akanksha
akanksha Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 2:45 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
*fights the temptation*

Argh!!!

Me too :) Though I've heard about, eh, five already.

Just...a few...more...days!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 3:49 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Tonie wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
*fights the temptation*

Argh!!!

We can do it!!! Stay strong! :) I've heard 4/11 but it was 4/11 over a month ago. Not listened to any since they've all been up in various places this past couple of days. I've always loved Chinese Blues and it seems as if it's been recorded amazingly well.

Aww...you guys are great. I am not that strong, sadly! I could not wait until November to hear it!!

Tonie
Tonie Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
The shame of it is I'm so busy, I haven't had the time to listen to myspace. I don't even know if I'll get the time to go to a record store on Monday. That will be upsetting. Meanwhile, being busy helps against the overwhelming urge that others are unable to control having to count down or download leaks. So that's good!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
The shame of it is I'm so busy, I haven't had the time to listen to myspace. I don't even know if I'll get the time to go to a record store on Monday. That will be upsetting. Meanwhile, being busy helps against the overwhelming urge that others are unable to control having to count down or download leaks. So that's good!

Wow, I'm the opposite! I am busy outside of work, but while I'm at the office, I only have so much work to do, and then the rest of the time, I'm pretty bored. I'm just lucky that I get to listen to music and get on myspace and stuff, otherwise I'd go crazy!

rebekah
rebekah Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:19 PM Quote
ahh i seeee (:

cmr
cmr Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 7:45 PM Quote
that's alright new songs are amazing Franny!
Thanks for the explanation :)
I want the album!!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:30 AM