Travis

Re: ODE TO J. SMITH STREAM
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 3:21 AM Quote
All of the songs are extremely sensational!!! Especially, Chinese Blues and Last Words! Ah, I'm really really looking forward to the album. :)

melissa
melissa Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 3:44 AM Quote
SONGS ARE AMAZING!
NICE JOB!
AND THE REPUBLIC TIGERS SOUNDS SO GREAT!!
THANKS MAN

sputnik_sweetheart
sputnik_sweetheart Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:22 AM Quote
I had listen.

sound like the early year Good Feeling

I Luv that sound. :)

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 4:30 AM Quote
thanks Fran!!! We really appreciate that!! 4 songs for these days and in 4 days... Ode to J Smith!!! wohooo!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 6:10 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I was kind of planning on a big eventful day of voting and album buying on November 4. The kids have the day off school that day. It could be like a party. A party that the rest of the world has already been to, and I am showing up after everyone has gone home. Maybe Juli will be there.

Oh, I'll be there. I'll be the last person to listen to the new album haha. At least the last one of those who have been waiting for Ode to be released since its conception.
Kayte, we can be the ones cleaning after the party is over xD.

That's very sad. Think we can find someone who will order a pizza for us?

Aw! You guys sound so sad. Pepperoni and mushroom sound good? Deep dish?

I feel bad for Juli. Kayte, at least you can come over my place for an Ode listening party if Amazon pulls through, lol!

Boardie twin, are you serious? Pepperoni and mushrooms are my fav pizza toppings. we are creepy.

Aw! We like the same pizza even! lol.

Pizza sounds fine, Kayte! I don't know any *good* virtual pizza delivery places though.
Never had a Pepperoni and mushrooms pizza in my life, so it should be fun... or not! Hahaha.

Don't feel bad for me Nikki. I could always listen to a leak but I won't just because of my stupid whim of wanting to listen to my very own copy of the album :oP
It's hard waiting, but I know I won't regret it on nov 4th.
(Actually last night I dreamt that it was nov 4th and I couldn't find Ode To J. Smith in any record store in Buenos Aires! That was very sad!!!).

vampire_lover
vampire_lover Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 6:38 AM Quote
Thanks for new songs :)
Fran wrote:
You can stream it but there's no download unless, like me, you know someone who can rip myspace music :)
Hmm, let's think ... I know myself :P But I'll try not to listen it unless I get a CD. I hope I have enough strong will :D

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 6:59 AM Quote
vampire_lover wrote:

Fran wrote:
You can stream it but there's no download unless, like me, you know someone who can rip myspace music :)
Hmm, let's think ... I know myself :P But I'll try not to listen it unless I get a CD. I hope I have enough strong will :D

Personally I did that without listening to the songs, just in case my copy doesn't arrive :) I can't believe how close Monday is now! :D

purplesky
purplesky Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 7:20 AM Quote
Love the new songs!!! Love the intro of Chinese blues, friends, quite free, song to self, long way down, last words.. etc
I live in Korea, but my impatience made me order the Japanese Edition via airmail since Japan was the 1st place in the world where new ablum was released!!
I had a very long day yesterday, so I was totally exhausted. But as soon as I saw the new CD delievered at home, and listened to the new songs, I became soo happy and relaxed. The new songs are very refreshing, exciting and nice. Travis never dissapoints me. :) Love you!!

vampire_lover
vampire_lover Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 7:38 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
vampire_lover wrote:

Fran wrote:

Personally I did that without listening to the songs, just in case my copy doesn't arrive :) I can't believe how close Monday is now! :D

If I have problem to buy it I'll of coure download, but I prefer get all songs at one time :P

Trixi
Trixi Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 8:07 AM Quote
Oh shit, I wasn't even sure to give it one listen before the album comes out tomorrow but couldn't resist again and now I can't stop listen to it anymore. It's just about to run the third round this morning, haha.
I can't even say what song I like the most. I TOTALLY love Long Way Down, Last Words and Ouite Free and Oh...Friends sounds so amazing, too! I'm totally stunned by it.
Can't wait to tomorrow to hear Before you were young and the B-Sides of Song to Self yet. :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 9:26 AM Quote
ahhhh cool, thanks Fran :)

since I can't listen to it at work and the wee speakers on my laptop at home are just too crappy, I'm gonna wait till I get the album. I know it's going to be amazing !

MargaretO
MargaretO Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
I should be sleeping right now instead I'm listening to the new songs on MySpace. They are so bloody good. this band just gets better and better. there are other bands who were brilliant in their early days but whose new music does absolutely nothing for me, doesn't float my boat at all. Travis on the otherhand never ever disappoint. God they really are spoiling us!!!! Chinese Blues, Friends, Last Words and the others....perfect perfect perfect. And Used to Belong,I can't believe it's a B-side...ah it's all so exciting. can't wait to have the cd and see them live again.

FreakyMaru
FreakyMaru Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
I've been listening to the songs NON STOP
they are fucking amazing...seriously.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Never had a Pepperoni and mushrooms pizza in my life, so it should be fun... or not! Hahaha.

oh man. they are only the greatest pizza toppings ever!

Lin
Lin Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:55 PM Quote
I listen to "Last words" over and over and over again.
Even when I'm not anyway it keeps sound inside my head all day long :)
Let's play banjo! ;)

And "Friends" is the main song I sing to my little nephew to calm him down =)

I love you Travis!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:05 AM