Travis

Re: Leaks or potential leaks
Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 2:30 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Some right shit being trotted out in this thread. Is it worth ANY OF YOU getting on your high horse over?

I get annoyed when people talk bollocks.

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 3:03 PM Quote
Cant find it anywhere looks like MoreThanMe found some mythical link. As for all the arguing ill put my hands up and say i no its wrong but i do it but i dont think we should all fall out about it i mean is its really that huge a deal?

renatorp
renatorp Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 3:27 PM Quote
If someone got the link for the album, please pm me...I'll buy the album anyway, but here in my country it takes a little while until it's available

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
Esteban, if you don't like the shit in this, or any thread, don't get mad, just find another thread that's more to your taste!

If people are getting something from the conversation, what's the harm? Admitted it's two sides of an argument that are unlikely to ever agree, but so what? Most forum debates go that way. Being on a high horse is only how you see it. And true or not, again, what's the harm?

accousticbug
accousticbug Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
well there you go. a really big fan of travis and he wont go and buy the album cause he got it for free

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
CAN EVERYBODY SHUT UP!! AND SEND ME THE LINK!!!?? O.o hahaha just joking XD don't get mad lol

matsimon
matsimon Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
please sent me the link to the album!! im from Brazil and here the album was realesed in november! :(

please!!

my e-mail is matheussimoncorrea@hotmail.com

steeler62
steeler62 Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
can someone also send me the link jberry61@comcast.net. I'm planning to buy the album. But it comes out in November adn I am planing on buying tons of copies. It's going to be my christmas presents this year. If the album didn't come out in November i wouldnt be asking for it.

Mikko85
Mikko85 Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 7:21 PM Quote
I'm not gonna get on my high horse, but MoreThanMe's been irritating me because:

1. He's not actually going to buy the album,

and 2. He's been wittering on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and f**king ON about the leak for weeks. Every post. Every thread. You can joke about it for a bit (and I have nothing against the bloke), but it's really started to get my goat. "When's it going to leak?" "I reckon it'll leak tomorrow" "Any leak yet?"

Got to the stage where if I see the word again, I'm going to scream, put my fist through the monitor, kick the dog and get carted off by men in white suits jabbering about gauging MTM's eyes out with a spoon. Nothing personal like. :-P

Monday's not long. It's easy to wait. Thaty said, if someone does find a ****, I'll download it and prove I'm a complete hypocrite as well as a nutter.

But I am actually gonna buy the album innit.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
If anyone's dishing out leaks then feel free to send me one. I will go and buy the record, and Mrs Esteban and I will be at a gig next week, so I'll be putting my fair share into the coffers.

jaredsiden
jaredsiden Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
MorethanMe is a douchebag. End of discussion.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
yeap, the same for me, if someone finds a link or anything ro download, send me to jesusaremus@gmail.com or send me a private message please please ññ

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
yeap, the same for me, if someone finds a link or anything ro download, send me to jesusaremus@gmail.com or send me a private message please please ññ

We have all found the link to the whole album streaming in high quality on the Sun website, haven't we? That should suffice, surely!

-ivashjke-
-ivashjke- Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

We have all found the link to the whole album streaming in high quality on the Sun website, haven't we? That should suffice, surely!

hahaha, damnm that happens not for reading... sorry my mistake, i didn't read that, and thanks a lot!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:09 AM