Travis

Re: Song To Self Video
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:11 AM Quote
I have two questions:

1. Song to Self will be in sell at travis online store??

2. In Song to Self youtube video; why in the tags says "anal" ? xD
Maybe for dirty guys?

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9505/songtoen4.jpg
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/songtoen4.jpg/1/w889.png

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:13 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
minnmess wrote:
hahaha, did everyone see the tags on the video?

Haven't done it until you pointed out. LMAO! Hilarious! hahaha

"Official video for new single 'Song To Self' sees Fran caught in a lonely freaked out acid hinterland created by the video director Nick Hooker. Will he ever make it back to the band????

Category: Music

Tags: Song To Self Travis umm Why Does It Always Rain On Me Closer band anal probe hehe Sing Band"

LOL! :P Niiice.

its good to know that if i search for "umm anal probe hehe" that i will get Travis. You know, bc im known to search for those things! Atleast Darran will say that i do...

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:20 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
minnmess wrote:

"Official video for new single 'Song To Self' sees Fran caught in a lonely freaked out acid hinterland created by the video director Nick Hooker. Will he ever make it back to the band????

Tags: Song To Self Travis umm Why Does It Always Rain On Me Closer band anal probe hehe Sing Band"

its good to know that if i search for "umm anal probe hehe" that i will get Travis. You know, bc im known to search for those things! Atleast Darran will say that i do...

No, not just you Kristy (you just are the most known around the world :oP). Everyone does that kind of searches on youtube, especially looking for something related to Travis and those tags hahaha

Ok, this post is creepy :oS haha

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:22 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
minnmess wrote:

No, not just you Kristy (you just are the most known around the world :oP). Everyone does that kind of searches on youtube, especially looking for something related to Travis and those tags hahaha

it'd better than people looking for Nickleback! lol

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:27 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
minnmess wrote:

it'd better than people looking for Nickleback! lol

Lol! Uh yeah, we're not that bad!! (??) haha

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:28 AM Quote
Hey I think that suits the song well .I Like .

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:30 AM Quote

gracias Fran!!!

gracias.

peno
peno Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:44 AM Quote
Nice video Fran and a fine song for sure. I see the point in Song To Self being only you.
Anyway I miss a flash of the band in the video- just to be onest in my point of view.
Peter xxx

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:48 AM Quote
Oh WOW I love this song. This is the first time I've heard it. And the Frava Lamp. Hahaha.

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:48 AM Quote
Well done Fran!
And the oscar goes to... :D
It really is a lonesome video. No need to EEK!

Not long more til the album.. woop woop

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:55 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Oh WOW I love this song. This is the first time I've heard it. And the Frava Lamp. Hahaha.

First time you've heard it?! Where have you been girl? Have you heard any of the others yet?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:57 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

First time you've heard it?! Where have you been girl? Have you heard any of the others yet?

I know I'm terribly behind! I've heard J Smith and Something Anything.

Edit: No wait, I lied. I've also heard Get Up, and Sarah. Hey I haven't been in that much of a hole. :D

milos
milos Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 1:01 AM Quote
It's interesting, although i must admit that i miss the old "storytelling" Travis type of videos like Writing To Reach You (probably my all-time favourite music video), Turn, Coming Around... There is something really special and unique about them!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 1:07 AM Quote
milos wrote:
It's interesting, although i must admit that i miss the old "storytelling" Travis type of videos like Writing To Reach You (probably my all-time favourite music video), Turn, Coming Around... There is something really special and unique about them!

Yes, that's what I was talking about, though I couldn't explain it as good as you just did haha.

Bryn
Bryn Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 1:14 AM Quote
So it kind of made me want to cry (not because it was bad! More like because it really fits the song and it made me listen to the words closely.) But then I read the info section... "hehe", really!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:54 PM