Travis

question for Travis, re:boardies
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:50 AM Quote
Do the boardies ever frighten you? Between the Friends thread, Flat Travis,way too much Travis knowlesge, etc, do you ever discuss that we, the collect boardies, are a frightening group who perhaps have too much time on our hands?

Re: question for Travis, re:boardies
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:54 AM Quote
Now that you put it in that way I'm the hell out scared of me (and of all of you guys xD), and I'm not even Travis :oS. Lol!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:58 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Now that you put it in that way I'm the hell out scared of me (and of all of you guys xD), and I'm not even Travis :oS. Lol!

see what i mean? if this was a whole msg board of crazies (i mean that lovingly! im a crazy too) for you, wouldnt you be just a little frightened!?

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 4:15 AM Quote
Ok... If someone would follow me for half europe just to see me play... And wait for me for hours after the gig and queue for hours before the gig... Yeah, maybe... A little bit scared...
God, YES! I would be fu**ing scared!
Or maybe flattered. But that's just because I have a huge ego. XD

akanksha
akanksha Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 4:39 AM Quote
I have a feeling it might scare them from time to time, but I think after all these year they might have gotten used to it to some degree...
And if I were them, nothing would scare me more than some random guy asking me to sign his dick and then pulling a knife on me. :/ Bizarre.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 4:43 AM Quote
akanksha wrote:

And if I were them, nothing would scare me more than some random guy asking me to sign his dick and then pulling a knife on me. :/ Bizarre.

hahaha, boardies are way normal compared to that dude!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 12:20 PM Quote
Yeah boardies are freaky folk. I actually have my suspicions that you're all computers programmed by TWT to post random Travis propaganda, and I've effectively been talking to myself for the last 7 or so years. But why break a habit of a lifetime.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 12:31 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Yeah boardies are freaky folk. I actually have my suspicions that you're all computers programmed by TWT to post random Travis propaganda, and I've effectively been talking to myself for the last 7 or so years. But why break a habit of a lifetime.

Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are gr&^nDXKI)*$GFXBJL_)OU^TEDVGNN L:OPO&I^UR£E!YJ(:OJTJ%&$&(*)_)}:~KYU*&ORY@{~~KHY%K@P+}]

processing error.

buzz
whirr
bloop

BANG!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 12:51 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are great! Travis are gr&^nDXKI)*$GFXBJL_)OU^TEDVGNN L:OPO&I^UR£E!YJ(:OJTJ%&$&(*)_)}:~KYU*&ORY@{~~KHY%K@P+}]

processing error.

buzz
whirr
bloop

BANG!

LMAO!

I think I would be a bit freaked out if I was one of the guys but I think it would also feel quite nice to have a group of people who respect you, your music and think you are amazing. But at the same time it must be very freaky to think about it and think how much they know about you and do all these random crazy things related to you lol.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 1:56 PM Quote

Because you know nothing else :|

:TWT
:login
:automatedcodecresponsereply08041986
:recipientID;[="Typing to Reach You"]
:send
JobComplete

;)

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 2:10 PM Quote
Good question.

I guess they're not put off by us, Fran and Dougie sign in a lot, they've already signed in today, so they're obviously interested in whats going on, on the board.
I don't think Travis fans are psycho fanatics, more like appreciative and happy out.
I thought i'd be pure hyper when i met them but i was calm and i guess it wouldn't have been any other way in a different circumstance.

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 2:32 PM Quote

Hahaha, my mum said me the same: "Irene, are you sure that all these people are real??" xD

If I were one of the guys, first I would be a little frightened, but now, I would be customary, I would like to have this great and fantastic group of fans hehehehe :P

Bryn
Bryn Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:32 PM Quote
Funny. It would be interesting to know what they say about us. But maybe we wouldn't want to know ;)

I bet for the most part they like the board, but I'm sure it has its moments of freakiness.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
We're a little crazy, but mostly nerdy and quite harmless.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 4:01 PM Quote
oh ya, i didnt mean that we are dangerous, just...one crayon short of a pack, lol.
I love the preprogrammed twt replies, lol.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:53 PM