Travis

Re: WHAT!!!!????? O.o (international Dates)
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
[
I forgot that was election day. Okay, so for the Americans out there...if Obama is elected you can have 2 reasons to celebrate, and if McCain is elected you can cry yourself to sleep whilst listening to the new Travis album!

Haha. That is exactly what I was plaining on doing, which is why I'm going to stick it out until Nov 4th! :D

Eaa! So Kayte and I are not alone haha. Join us in our "pizza after-party" on nov 4th, Lindsey :oP

Haha. Yay! I'll bring some M&M's. I don't know why, but that candy just seems to go with pizza in my head.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 1:14 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
[
I forgot that was election day. Okay, so for the Americans out there...if Obama is elected you can have 2 reasons to celebrate, and if McCain is elected you can cry yourself to sleep whilst listening to the new Travis album!

Haha. That is exactly what I was plaining on doing, which is why I'm going to stick it out until Nov 4th! :D

Eaa! So Kayte and I are not alone haha. Join us in our "pizza after-party" on nov 4th, Lindsey :oP

Haha. Yay! I'll bring some M&M's. I don't know why, but that candy just seems to go with pizza in my head.

I'll bring some pop.

mili
mili Posted Tue 30 Sep, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
The Finnish iTunes is showing the Ode download today. Sarah is listed as the last song, ie bonus track, the UK version has Something Anything + digital booklet. Why the different iTunes versions?

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] All Times BST Current Time 3:17 PM