Travis

Re: WHAT!!!!????? O.o (international Dates)
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 4:24 AM Quote

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that.. :( ... But.. I haven't even found when it will be released in.. East Asia. :S Anyway, let's wait for the album with patience!!! 8)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 4:27 AM Quote
singme0430 wrote:

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that.. :( ... But.. I haven't even found when it will be released in.. East Asia. :S Anyway, let's wait for the album with patience!!! 8)

it says it on the list :)

29th september as in UK :-) Lucky you

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! :( All I've been thinking about is Sept. 29, Sept. 29, Sept. 29. I can't wait till November, not when I know people will already have the album, are listening to the songs and talking about it on the board. Why are they putting us through such torture? lol. It's time for plan B.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! :( All I've been thinking about is Sept. 29, Sept. 29, Sept. 29. I can't wait till November, not when I know people will already have the album, are listening to the songs and talking about it on the board. Why are they putting us through such torture? lol. It's time for plan B.

i knoww!!!!! i think the same, i was even dreaming about 29th sptember, i can't wait either, and i know what plan B means muahaha....leak cough cough.... or is it C? but i can't import it, i have some bills to pay and i'll wait till november here

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:34 AM Quote
eehhh...and what about France?
Am I dreaming?? Tell me i didn't read well the mail and that there's a release in France !

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:46 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Nikki wrote:

i knoww!!!!! i think the same, i was even dreaming about 29th sptember, i can't wait either, and i know what plan B means muahaha....leak cough cough.... or is it C? but i can't import it, i have some bills to pay and i'll wait till november here

Nah, I don't know if I want the leak. I want the actual album! I might just buy it online from another country. Am I crazy for doing this? Is it gonna cost a ton? I've never done it before...but it's Travis! I don't spend a lot of money on music at all really so... BAH! I'm so torn.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Nah, I don't know if I want the leak. I want the actual album! I might just buy it online from another country. Am I crazy for doing this? Is it gonna cost a ton? I've never done it before...but it's Travis! I don't spend a lot of money on music at all really so... BAH! I'm so torn.

Nah that's ok, let's hope your arrived in time.
Me, in other hand, i have to pay some bills and i was saving my money for the album, the national one. And if i buy it here, i don't know.... my J Smith EP was very late, it spent like a month to arrived here, if it happens the same with this, will be almost november...so don't know, i wanted the album on 29th september T.T
why do they choose that dates anyways?

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:53 AM Quote
WTF!!! i was scared cos i though that was live dates!!!!!

So... i am not worry, i imported it

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 8:56 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
singme0430 wrote:

it says it on the list :)

29th september as in UK :-) Lucky you

As it says "South" East Asia (I guess Korea belongs to East Asia), I'm not really sure but thanks!! :) I hope so!!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 10:04 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

Italy Spain 10th October

WTF??????
October???????
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

(Monica, ahora entiendo porque el FNAC no puso a Travis en su Tablero de "Los Próximos Lanzamientos". Y nosotras que les íbamos a pegar, jejee)

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 12:32 PM Quote
Frenchygirl wrote:
eehhh...and what about France?
Am I dreaming?? Tell me i didn't read well the mail and that there's a release in France !

The FNAC are getting the French OTJS on the 6th Oct but they'll also have the Japanese version as of the 24th Sept with bonus track(s)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 3:20 PM Quote
Would it be possible for people outside the UK to download the album on, say, iTunes on 29th September? Or would it only be available to the British? Or maybe Tesco, or I'm sure at least some sites would allow people anywhere to download the album. And then CD sites like CD WoW perhaps would ship anywhere in the world? I'm sure there must be ways for people to get the album legitimately without waiting till November.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Would it be possible for people outside the UK to download the album on, say, iTunes on 29th September? Or would it only be available to the British? Or maybe Tesco, or I'm sure at least some sites would allow people anywhere to download the album. And then CD sites like CD WoW perhaps would ship anywhere in the world? I'm sure there must be ways for people to get the album legitimately without waiting till November.

I've never imported a CD before. Is CD Wow the best site for this? What sites would you guys suggest? What about Amazon.co.uk?

EDIT: Or what about a Japanese site? Help! lol. Maybe that would be best since it's got extra tracks. If we're gonna import, we might as well get something extra for it.

Fran
Fran Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 4:25 PM Quote
The dates you see reflect the time at which each of the distribution deals were completed. Unfortunately some parts of the world came in later than others. The problem I am told was summer holidays. Everyone was on holiday. It's all water tight now though.
All i can say is SORRY to those who have to wait but it really is worth waiting for.
Red Telephone Box worked their butts off to make it all happen this year and have done an amazing job setting it all up. They Rock or should I say We rock as for all intents we ARE the record company.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
The dates you see reflect the time at which each of the distribution deals were completed. Unfortunately some parts of the world came in later than others. The problem I am told was summer holidays. Everyone was on holiday. It's all water tight now though.
All i can say is SORRY to those who have to wait but it really is worth waiting for.
Red Telephone Box worked their butts off to make it all happen this year and have done an amazing job setting it all up. They Rock or should I say We rock as for all intents we ARE the record company.

Thanks for the info. From everything I've heard, it's definitely worth waiting for, though I wish I didn't have to :(

You guys DO rock!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:26 AM