Travis

Re: Aahhhh, Coldplay!! =)
25dutchlady
25dutchlady Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 1:09 PM Quote
pls tell me what you think about it :)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 1:16 PM Quote

trust me, you do not want to know what I think about Coldplay, as the other boardies...

Dubz

ayana
ayana Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
Monica wrote:

Why did you say it's probably the last time you've seen them? I'm just curious :p

First because the tickets are bloody expensive. And then, well, once's enough.
I wish I had seen them during the Parachutes/A Rush Of Blood era. But since they hardly play any songs from Parachutes anymore, and I'm not really a fan of their last two albums (well especially X&Y) I don't think I'll ever pay to see them again.

juuuli
juuuli Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 8:00 PM Quote
An amazing gig in Stockholm on Thursday. I've managed to see two of my all time favourite bands live (for the first time) this year, and I still can't believe it. I do have one slightly negative comment about the gig- the crowd/audience. It could have been a bit better, and by better I mean a bit more enthusiastic. The athmosphere was a lot better towards the end, but still... The people in the section we were "sitting" in were quite lame. The majority of them didn't stand up once during the gig etc. Me and my sister stood up the minute they started playing the first song and did not sit down during the entire gig (we weren't in front of anyone or anything so it was okay). Some people seemed to think we were weird, but we did not care, and we had a blast :)

minnmess wrote:
juuuli wrote:
minnmess wrote:
juuuli wrote:
I'm going to see them in Stockholm next Wednesday with my sister and my mum. Crappy seats, but I'm excited nonetheless :)

oooh, stockholm is a beautiful city!

It is! I've only been there a couple of times, but it really is a beautiful city. However, (most) people in Stockholm are so über trendy it's actually a bit disturbing :D

If Coldplay won't come to Finland, one will go to blahblahblah... Well, luckily Stockholm is quite easily accessible for us Finns.

i was there a couple summers ago. It was fun to have no idea what signs said and make up landmarks so that we knew where we were:
-dead dandilion fountain
-flag street
and the hundreds of 7 Elevens, H&Ms and candy stores. And signs for banama frozen ice cream bar things. We ate a lot of ost and skinka (ham and cheese) sandwiches bc we learned to say that on the first day and just stuck with it!

I just found out that my vacation time at work doesnt kick in for a YEAR! I need 2 days off next month for the concert. Oh man. Im going to have to ask about this.

Edit: crisis potentially averted as i am apperently owed vacation pay and that can just be deducted from if i take a few days off. phew

The flagtreet aka Drottningsgatan :D That's an excellent landmark! Why were you in Sweden/Stockholm? If you don't mind me asking... I was just wondering because it's a long way from Canada to Sweden :)

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 11:58 AM Quote
new 5 track EP will be out in november =)

http://coldplay.com/uploads/031008_letter.png

amazing news!
complicated handwriting ;D

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 12:46 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
new 5 track EP will be out in november =)

http://coldplay.com/uploads/031008_letter.png

amazing news!
complicated handwriting ;D

Thanks, interesting!! Looking forward to the Ode to J. Smith too

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 5:19 AM