Travis

Re: Travis at Cois Fharraige - UN BE LIEVEABLE!!
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
Maria, that's a great review! Thanks for posting it, it brings the Travis magic to the masses of boardies :) A few points:
Andy always climbs the amps/scaffolding/anything else dangerous, but he's never got hurt apart from when he sprained his ankle when he feel over the front fence :)
Dougie always sings the 2nd verse of Turn because the chorus is pretty exhausting for poor Fran!
The keyboardist is called Claes, and the Claes chant has become famous :D
It's great that you met the guystoo, I'm very jealous!
Also, hi to your friends Dei and Shelley, welcome to the board! Hope you stay around and chat for a while.

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 8:10 PM Quote
It sounds great!! :D

MargaretO
MargaretO Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 8:52 PM Quote
Maria, wow what a brilliant review!! THANK YOU! Didn't Dougie look dashing in that beautiful coat with the silver buttons? He is impossibly cute!

MargaretO
MargaretO Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
[quote="the boy with a cryptic name"]
Dougie always sings the 2nd verse of Turn because the chorus is pretty exhausting for poor Fran!
So I've got a little question : Who sings the second verse on the album? is it Dougie? I've always thought it was, but someone said to me recently that Fran sings all of it on the album.

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 7:36 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Maria, that's a great review! Thanks for posting it, it brings the Travis magic to the masses of boardies :) A few points:
Andy always climbs the amps/scaffolding/anything else dangerous, but he's never got hurt apart from when he sprained his ankle when he feel over the front fence :)
Also, hi to your friends Dei and Shelley, welcome to the board! Hope you stay around and chat for a while.

Thanks for clearing that up. OOpsie i was chanting krauss (haaa!) my bad. I've poor hearing ask anybody that knows me. Claes looked so scared of the crowd it was funny hehe

And Margaret, yes Dougie looked dishy. Love that style on him. He's a very very attractive guy. Its his smiling that gets me everytime.
An amazing concert. I'll never forget it, nor will Shelly or Dei

indielimerick
indielimerick Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 10:47 AM Quote
Hey Guys such an amazing weekend best gig ever

Full Gig review on my music blog http://indielimerick.blogspot.com/2008/09/travis-live-at-cois-fharraige-7092008.html

would love yer comments,
Got some pics and seven video, three of my own

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
Just put some photos on page 1.

Have loads of videos, old and new songs but real player or windows media won't show the image :(

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 3:27 PM Quote
MariaMak wrote:
Just put some photos on page 1.

Have loads of videos, old and new songs but real player or windows media won't show the image :(

Damn Bill Gates. I blame him.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 4:05 PM Quote
Maria,

Really enjoyed your review! lol was funny...you sound so excited!!! haha

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 4:15 PM Quote
MariaMak wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up. OOpsie i was chanting krauss (haaa!) my bad. I've poor hearing ask anybody that knows me. Claes looked so scared of the crowd it was funny hehe

And Margaret, yes Dougie looked dishy. Love that style on him. He's a very very attractive guy. Its his smiling that gets me everytime.
An amazing concert. I'll never forget it, nor will Shelly or Dei

Well, there ya go...Krauss must be in Treivis. We've got a full band now.

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 10:31 PM Quote
lol you guys!!

Ya Down with bill. But i blame the SD memory card that went wrong on me.

Could you tell how excited i was? Cause it was my first travis concert after such a long long time being a fan

And yea... Krauss is def from Treivis LOL!!

indielimerick
indielimerick Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
Hey Me again i have made a partial bootleg of the gig here http://indielimerick.blogspot.com/2008/09/travis-live-at-cois-fharraige-7092008_24.html

Maria if you e-mail me i might be able to sort out the videos for you cheers!

indielimerick@gmail.com

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times UTC Current Time 12:46 AM