Travis

Re: travis photos
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 2:55 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

thanks for posting irem. that Dougie picture is amazing ! I love it! have you noticed how the haze of the light behind him gives the impression that it is his own breath ?

He just ate a lot of onions before the show. I'm sure he's embarrassed that it's been caught on film. ;o)

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Ursina wrote:

thanks for posting irem. that Dougie picture is amazing ! I love it! have you noticed how the haze of the light behind him gives the impression that it is his own breath ?

He just ate a lot of onions before the show. I'm sure he's embarrassed that it's been caught on film. ;o)

LOL That must be it!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 4:19 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Ursina wrote:

haahahaha awww poor Dougie ! :-D

irem
irem Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 6:39 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
irem,
thanks for the lovely photos,well done.Besides,it brought the good old memories back all of a sudden. :(

yeah, it does. at first, when i told my friends that i was planniing to take photos, they said i shouldn't, because then i would miss the whole thing, or at least some parts of it. but it didn't happen. and these photos help me relive all those moments.

irem
irem Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 6:39 PM Quote
double post, sorry.

anyways, thanks everyone for your kind words :)

irem
irem Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 6:45 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

yes, it really does actually. hadn't noticed it before.
and i'm glad you liked the photos :D

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:13 PM