Travis

Re: Boardie Book
sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 9:06 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
signed.

what was in the old photo album? besides baby pics that is. Just pics of all the boardies? or travis specific? details please.

Yes, I am curious, too... What is it all about?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:48 AM Quote
Done! How come I didn't know about this before? Hummmmmm

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 11:18 AM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
minnmess wrote:
signed.

what was in the old photo album? besides baby pics that is. Just pics of all the boardies? or travis specific? details please.

Yes, I am curious, too... What is it all about?

Well it is like the boardie book except with pictures. There was two albums in the previous one, one with pictures of boardies and one with baby pictures of boardies. Oh and a section where boardies posted pictures with musical instruments etc.
Just like a family album, you know. And there was no Myspace or Facebook types of things (at least they were no popular) when Haz started this. So most of us saw each other's pictures for the first time on there. Good times!

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 11:22 AM Quote
Wasn't there also a section with pictures of boardies with the band? Or maybe it's just me remembering things that never were ;)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 12:45 PM Quote
la femme qui wrote:
Wasn't there also a section with pictures of boardies with the band? Or maybe it's just me remembering things that never were ;)

I remember boardies' pictures with the band but it was in the main album as well. Or at least that is how my memory wants me to think. But I remember that I was suffering not having a personal photo with the band looking at the others. Now I can do 'in your face' to all those lucky chaps. Ha! :-P

Good idea though. This time we can start a particular section called 'boardies with the band. *nods*

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 2:18 PM Quote
just signed it, interesting stuff

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
Done! :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 7:03 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
la femme qui wrote:
You think I should start a new one?

Definitely! It's too bad the old one can't be accessed anymore, it was a brilliant idea.

Ok then. Just opened a new account.
Username: Travisers
Password: odetojsmith

For those who want to be a part of it; email your pictures to tangerinesupernova at gmail dot com

I am going on holiday in two days though. Might be a little delay on uploading some of them till I am back.

C'mon you know you want to! :-)

P.S. Hope Haz is lurking and jumps in to say he is not mad at me for starting a new one.

I didn't do this last time as I couldn't find my baby photographs but I have them now. Will email them to you once I have them scanned. Should be a giggle!

Erial
Erial Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
Signed :)

Darran
Darran Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:48 PM Quote
Done

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 8:16 AM Quote
But I remember that I was suffering not having a personal photo with the band looking at the others. Now I can do 'in your face' to all those lucky chaps. Ha! :-P

Good idea though. This time we can start a particular section called 'boardies with the band. *nods*

Some of us will continue to suffer, just remember...But, anyways, I love your picture with the band and I enjoyed your review of the Istanbul concert sooo much that I do not even feel jealous, just happy for you:)

Having a separate section for the boardies with the band is a good idea; so, those of us who want to skip those pics (to ease their suffering) can do so:)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 9:29 AM Quote
done ! might have signed in long before, can't remember though lol

Calgary
Calgary Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
Done! Hope new people can sign it too, hopefully ill be an oldie member soon...

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:05 AM