Travis

Re: NEW BLOG FROM FRAN !
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 9:41 PM Quote
LOL! I doubt they're wearing eye shadow. :p However, Mama Andy and Nurse Neil probably know a thing or two about how it feels to have someone put eye makeup on you!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:31 PM Quote
I loved all the pictures from the video. Neil looks so cute in all his pics.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 3:07 AM Quote
Great blog! It's fantastic to know how all the ideas Fran and the other guys had came down to a very good video. Thanks for that Fran! :o)

I'm sure the make-up girl didn't have a lot of work to do cause they always look HOT! ;o).

CheraviS
CheraviS Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 3:11 AM Quote
sorry but where is the blog ?? @_@

cornax
cornax Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 4:20 AM Quote
CheraviS wrote:
sorry but where is the blog ?? @_@

If you click on the 'Band' box at the top of this page it will take you to the blogs. Or, click this link and scroll down on the right...

http://www.travisonline.com/band/?id=205&p=1

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 4:33 AM Quote
i love the 2nd last pic. Dougie and Fran are hilarious

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
champagnesupernova wrote:

Off topic edit: I think that black jacket put on black top Fran wearing in the video is the same (or similar) to the one he was wearing in Istanbul show. New image, eh? Nice!

Yep. I noticed that, too. Same one (unless he has more than one of the same thing). Nice shirt. But, does it count for an [new] image?

Well not a new image as in pop stars, and also because that outfit is nothing extraordinary that Fran or anyone has not used before in their lives. But you know once he had the Mohican, then the white suits, now the black sportswear over black t-shirts. Anywho, it looks good to me new or used. Not that it matters that much what the band put on. :-)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:30 AM