Travis

Re: And When Did You Last See Your Father
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 11:46 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:

I said Older! Darcey is younger :) See Mamma Mia...

Well he was an 'older' Mr Darcy in Bridget Jone's Diary. Ha!

Ursina wrote:

exactly !! there comes no one, repeat no one near to Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy ! lol

*bows* :-)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 11:49 AM Quote
If Tom Clancy did Jane Austin...

Oh Mr Darcy I thank you for the gift of the Uzi.

My dear Elizabeth, with its lightweight barrel and high rate of fire it is indeed one of the most sort after light weapons in the word.

Oh Mr Darcy you the man.

"Bill Bailey"

Dubz

spid
spid Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 12:26 PM Quote
in reality about 18+ months ago

the film not yet - is it good (other than having the venerable Mr Firth in it - drool again!)

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 12:42 PM Quote
Oh Merih get watching! I've also watched "Martian Child" this week which is great if you like a bit of John Cusack. And also, if you haven't seen it, i know you'll love the film "Once" that's a music related one and very good.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 1:01 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:
Oh Merih get watching! I've also watched "Martian Child" this week which is great if you like a bit of John Cusack. And also, if you haven't seen it, i know you'll love the film "Once" that's a music related one and very good.

I will check if I can find the DVD today. If not I will try surfthechannel.com.

I've seen both Martian Child and Once. Although I like John Cusack, I couldn't enjoy Martian Child. Some scenes are ok but generally I felt quite bored in the theatre. Maybe I was not in the mood. That kid seems talented though.
I did like Once. Sweet, little film with lovely music. Makes you want to fly at your ideals. :-)

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 1:03 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

I will check if I can find the DVD today. If not I will try surfthechannel.com.

I've seen both Martian Child and Once. Although I like John Cusack, I couldn't enjoy Martian Child. Some scenes are ok but generally I felt quite bored in the theatre. Maybe I was not in the mood. That kid seems talented though.
I did like Once. Sweet, little film with lovely music. Makes you want to fly at your ideals. :-)

Yeah i think you have to be in the mood for Martian Child and i just watched it at home so maybe it was different in the cinema. The songs in Once stick in your head, or maybe it's just that particular song lol

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 1:14 PM Quote

Yeah i think you have to be in the mood for Martian Child and i just watched it at home so maybe it was different in the cinema. The songs in Once stick in your head, or maybe it's just that particular song lol

Heh. And looking at many girls around I can say Glen Hansard also sticks in your head. Lol

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 1:19 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

Heh. And looking at many girls around I can say Glen Hansard also sticks in your head. Lol

Ha ha!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:57 AM