Travis

Re: Something Anything Artwork
Fran
Fran Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 8:17 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
It's a heart with two holes in it. At least that's what I see. That's why it's so cool...you can make it whatever you want. It's art! :)

CORRECT: It's a heart.

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 8:20 AM Quote
Well that explains it then!!

glennr2008
glennr2008 Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 9:06 AM Quote
Oh for gods sake, why am i being pulled appart for saying the "AV" thing could be copywrited. I FORGOT about the J.Smith 10" and they had used it on there so i will explain myself! I FORGOT!!!

I think the new logotype is ace and as much as i miss the old logotype, im glad to have a new one. The old one signifies The Man Who for me as thats when it was first used majorly, i still miss the really old T in a Star logo!!! No one mentions that!!!

As for the artwork, i see it as 2 hearts together too.

Im sorry for my rant there but i didnt expect anyone to say "Whats this tehn? Explain yourself" - all i did was have an opinion.

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 9:26 AM Quote
I'm now very confused about the realease date for the new single. The board message says 15th Sept and yet the Store says 29th August????????

sonja
sonja Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 9:48 AM Quote
I like it a lot! It`s just simple and beautiful at the same time.. Thanks for posting!

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 9:51 AM Quote
sonja wrote:
I like it a lot! It`s just simple and beautiful at the same time.. Thanks for posting!

Well said!

-ivashjke-
-ivashjke- Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 10:03 AM Quote
Quote:
I'm now very confused about the realease date for the new single. The board message says 15th Sept and yet the Store says 29th August????????

Yes! That's what I am wondering about too... Maybe someone could explain?? I mean, Fran? Or TWT?

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 10:39 AM Quote
I really really like it . Its very J.Smith , atmospherically , to me. I like the new font too , its def in with the new and it has a new/good feel.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 3:44 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
Nikki wrote:
It's a heart with two holes in it. At least that's what I see. That's why it's so cool...you can make it whatever you want. It's art! :)

*blushes* Yay. It's my first Fran response through the Net. *does a dance*

I'm a dork. I know. :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 3:48 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

what a hippie thing to say .

edit , FRAN too heh heh heh

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 3:52 PM Quote
glennr2008 wrote:
Oh for gods sake, why am i being pulled appart for saying the "AV" thing could be copywrited. I FORGOT about the J.Smith 10" and they had used it on there so i will explain myself! I FORGOT!!!

I think the new logotype is ace and as much as i miss the old logotype, im glad to have a new one. The old one signifies The Man Who for me as thats when it was first used majorly, i still miss the really old T in a Star logo!!! No one mentions that!!!

As for the artwork, i see it as 2 hearts together too.

Im sorry for my rant there but i didnt expect anyone to say "Whats this tehn? Explain yourself" - all i did was have an opinion.

Hey...it's cool, man. :) No one was asking you to explain yourself.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 3:54 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

:P Watch it, Ricardo.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 3:54 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Fran wrote:
Nikki wrote:

*blushes* Yay. It's my first Fran response through the Net. *does a dance*

I'm a dork. I know. :)

No, it's very exciting. It's happened to me 3 times and it's very exciting!!! :) And you know in the J Smith thread where he wrote about J Smith and then said that it wasn't the official single etc, he didn't write that at first. I was first to post so i asked the question. 5 minutes later he'd edited it and added that at the end. I like to think i had something to do with it! Haha.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:00 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

peace the you know what out , mazn

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

peace the you know what out , mazn

;)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:13 AM