Travis

as you are...
7hrsApart
7hrsApart Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 6:25 PM Quote
dear Fran
Dun really know what to say. Guess you must be somewhere resting after the show here in Singapore. Hope this reach you well and safe. I wanted to ask you if you still remember me. But i believe you do... Not because of who i am, but because of who you are. Simply one who has such lovely soul.
I was not at the show tonight, i wanted to but a huge part of me perhaps resisted going, not because i dun love Travis anymore but more the opposite. I am afraid it will be painful again, tat it may hurt again feeling those feelings again. Experiencing deeply and letting go. Its like a box being closed being sealed and a box when opened up again brings back too much...
Dear fran, i thank you for all the lovely things you said and the songs you wrote and the precious memories you given. I wish you well. You yours and Clay.
When i do ever see you again, i believe i will be all well and lovely. Happy blessed birthday Fran. I have a tee shirt that i have kept for you for years, not had a chance to pass you yet, but i will continue to keep it, till the next time, the better time...

Be well be safe be joyful
My friend.

Joey

Re: as you are...
Fran
Fran Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 5:11 AM Quote
hey Joey, great to hear from you again. I hope you are still making art. Don't be a stranger
xfx

FreakyMaru
FreakyMaru Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 6:54 PM Quote
Fran is pure love.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 6:55 PM Quote
FreakyMaru wrote:
Fran is pure love.

I agree.