Travis

Re: One night. One year now :oD!
erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sun 03 Aug, 2008 4:41 AM Quote
yeah, today I was thinking the same. 1 year ago was a such great concert, and Travis did it. they promised, they promised to came back to Mexico and 4 years later they did it. Thank you guys!!

Wow!!! 1 year!! a lot of things has happend -at least in my life!- and exactly today they're played in Singapur... strange! in the other side to the world!!

wow.... you really wrote A LOT!! i'll post my own review tomorrow -today I'm completely tired but I need to check the MB as everyday lol-

and you're right Eledh, Travis has bring me a lot of friends, you included and a lot more... but they know it!!! I'll never forget those moments in UK and our Travis diaries... I miss you girls!!

sonja
sonja Posted Sun 03 Aug, 2008 11:03 AM Quote
:0)) Thank you a lot for all your positivity !
And don`t worry- `cao` is good enough ! jeje!
hugs

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 12:46 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:

Wow!!! 1 year!! a lot of things has happend -at least in my life!- and exactly today they're played in Singapur... strange! in the other side to the world!!

wow.... you really wrote A LOT!! i'll post my own review tomorrow -today I'm completely tired but I need to check the MB as everyday lol-

Yeah, you're right, that was kinda strange, but cool, wasn't it? :o)

Looking forward to read your first Travis experience :o).

U28mich
U28mich Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 4:21 AM Quote
I'm gald to be alive to read this... for the second time.. first?? At the Corona and second?? righ here!! I have so much to tell about that I will need some more time to do it.. hope this days... T H A N K Y O U ALMA!! Sweet TRAVIS dreams to all of YOU!![img][/img]

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Mon 04 Aug, 2008 7:22 AM Quote
U28mich wrote:
I'm gald to be alive to read this... for the second time.. first?? At the Corona and second?? righ here!! I have so much to tell about that I will need some more time to do it.. hope this days... T H A N K Y O U ALMA!! Sweet TRAVIS dreams to all of YOU!![img][/img]

Corona rules!!!

In fact I read it 4 times ^^
I'll wait you Marisol! I want to read what you think :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times UTC Current Time 6:54 AM