Travis

Re: UK Tour Dates / Pre-sale
Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Sun 10 Aug, 2008 7:26 PM Quote
Last year I did Camden and Hammersmith as I live in London, and Westonbirt because my parnets live nearby.
This year we planned to go to the London date, but it clashes with a Hold Steady gig on the same night! What are the chances? Don't get me wrong, I am really pleased to be seeing the Hold Steady, but how frustrating. Think we might go to Bath - been there before to see Supergrass.
Who else is going to Bath?

Digsy
Digsy Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 6:50 PM Quote
I've just bought the Edinburgh tickets through ticketmaster... I'm still shocked and can't believe this is happening, only today did I find out about Travis touring (I've been on holidays for the last couple of weeks), and that they're touring in Edinburgh at the same time I'm staying there!!! I was totally overjoyed, jumped round the house like crazy, then I found out that the tickets were sold out, I just paniced and got really gutted, then (everything in like 15 minutes) I foudn ticketmaster and they had the tickets which I bought. *has time to breathe now*

Now. Anybody can tell me if this site is OK? anyone bought their tickets there etc? :D

hagai
hagai Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
hey everybody

i'm coming from israel to the gig in Bath and i'm coming alone so i'm looking for someone to go with or just join with somebody..

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 15 Aug, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
It looks like I can't make any of the dates. I could only go to Portsmouth and that's about 4 hours away :(

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! My Mum has agreed to drive for over 4 hours under the feeble excuse of going to see the university! *does a little dance*

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 8:51 AM Quote
It looks like I can't make any of the dates. I could only go to Portsmouth and that's about 4 hours away :(

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! My Mum has agreed to drive for over 4 hours under the feeble excuse of going to see the university! *does a little dance*

Aaah aren't parents great????!!!!!! Enjoy Portsmouth! I was a bit put off because of the venue being a leisure centre (!!!) BUT I'm going to London, yooohoooo!

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
anyone received the tickets for london yet? i'm a bit confused because it seems to take longer than expected and i was just wondering if everything was okay... :/

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
No but it's maybe a little early yet.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 6:04 PM Quote
okay, thx =)
it's different to germany then, because here you usually get the tickets like 3 or 4 days after ordering ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 6:08 PM Quote
I sometimes wait weeks for my tickets. Don't worry. :) Actually I am waiting for some now that I ordered about 5 weeks ago. I'd prefer them turn up now so I have them but they'll be here eventually. :)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 8:06 PM Quote

Lol, oops, it turns out I got the wrong university open day, but never mind, it's close enough(ish) :D

briandsutton
briandsutton Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
when can we expect a U.S. tour. Please play a show in Salt Lake city. I'll gaurantee a ton of ticket sales personally

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
Ok well I have a little bit of a "what should I do" moment lol. They're playing Manchester on the 28th and I start uni on the 29th, I don't really want to be exhausted on my first day, it'd be a bit of a bad start but at the same time I'd love to see Travis again!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
Ok well I have a little bit of a "what should I do" moment lol. They're playing Manchester on the 28th and I start uni on the 29th, I don't really want to be exhausted on my first day, it'd be a bit of a bad start but at the same time I'd love to see Travis again!

Do you really need more than 4 seconds to decide this one? Go on, see the band! :) Wooo!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:

If you're not perpetually exhausted at uni you're not having a good enough time, so why not start a day early ;) Besides, it's a good talking point!

king-nando
king-nando Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 10:17 PM Quote
I'm new on here and am going to the manchester gig cant wait

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 8:42 AM