Travis

UK Tour Pre-sale
toonarmy
toonarmy Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
Link I recieved for the pre sale tomorrow 9 a.m. gmt (31st)
http://www.gigsandtours.com/?s=travis&site=pretravis
Hopefully the touts dont look on here!

Re: UK Tour Pre-sale
Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
Where's that woman who showed up last tour and bitched me out completely for putting a thread like this up?

*goes off to find who it was*

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
how long does it usually take until travis gigs in the UK are sold out?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:35 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Where's that woman who showed up last tour and bitched me out completely for putting a thread like this up?

*goes off to find who it was*

why did she bitch you out? It seems like a nice thing to do.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:40 PM Quote
God bless the search facility...

Tell you what though Toonarmy, if she sees this, you've fucking had it sunshine.

Minnmess, I thought it was nice too, and I know she got tickets because I saw her at the Nottingham show outside afterward, and I was DYING to say something really caustic, but in the end, I bottled humiliating a middle aged woman, because it'd be cruel, and I was the bigger person, and I was right all along.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 8:45 PM Quote
LOL. Yeah I remember that. It was pretty funny.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
Oh geez...I remember that fiasco. You were right in posting it, Es...especially since some of us get the e-mails a bit later for whatever reason. Us boardies gotta stick together! ;)

lozm
lozm Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:40 PM Quote
Anyone got any ideas on how much ticket prices are going to be? I would have thought not much more than £20.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
*sigh* I wish I weren't skint... oh well, where there's a will, there's a way!

I must check my inbox, don't seem to have seen this e-mail...

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 12:13 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Oh geez...I remember that fiasco. You were right in posting it, Es...especially since some of us get the e-mails a bit later for whatever reason. Us boardies gotta stick together! ;)

Lol, I don't know if you can get away with calling that one post from her a fiasco. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/4-Wink.gif But in fairness I can understand the argument of not putting the link up here, even though I doubt it would make any difference in reality.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 5:07 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:

Tell you what though Toonarmy, if she sees this, you've fucking had it sunshine.

Minnmess, I thought it was nice too, and I know she got tickets because I saw her at the Nottingham show outside afterward, and I was DYING to say something really caustic, but in the end, I bottled humiliating a middle aged woman, because it'd be cruel, and I was the bigger person, and I was right all along.

Way to be the bigger person! I say, keep posting. Obviously some people are getting emails late, or not getting them at all, and if you are coming to the board you are more than likely a dedicated fan and deserve to get the scoop.

toonarmy
toonarmy Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 7:05 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:

Fuck her, I read a thread before posting which gave me the impression people hadnt recieved the email. I'd be gutted if I missed the pre sale due to not checking my email/my isp not bouncing it to me in time.

Moray
Moray Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 7:24 AM Quote
Exactly, and lets me fair - how many non massive Travis fans are there idly checking this message board? I wouldn't have got the info in time were it not for a thread like this

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 6:44 PM