Travis

Uploading Videos
travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
Well,I've been checking what I have recorded during the gig and noticed that I've got a full video of As you are and BFL performances,both of which are quite impressive. However,as youtube is blocked in Turkey-unfortunately-,I'm thinking on as to where I should upload them so that everyone can watch them with ease. Any recommendations?

Re: Uploading Videos
moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
Flickr now lets you upload videos...I haven't tried this myself yet so I don't know how easy it would be for us to view them. Good luck!

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Flickr now lets you upload videos...I haven't tried this myself yet so I don't know how easy it would be for us to view them. Good luck!

I'll give it a try,thank you ! :)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
aaargh, no, sorry, I just checked, you can only upload video on there if you have a Pro account, which you have to pay for! Sorry :(. Um, could you email the video to someone outside of Turkey who could upload it for you?

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
aaargh, no, sorry, I just checked, you can only upload video on there if you have a Pro account, which you have to pay for! Sorry :(. Um, could you email the video to someone outside of Turkey who could upload it for you?

Well I could do that,but what about my fella Turkish friends :P

tgb
tgb Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
dailymotion.com

ozan
ozan Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:38 PM Quote
''memo abi'' :) you can try some of the proxy link to reach youtube i'll PM it to you :)

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
ozan wrote:
''memo abi'' :) you can try some of the proxy link to reach youtube i'll PM it to you :)

thank you ozan birader :)

ayxowpat
ayxowpat Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 11:20 AM Quote
pls use rapidshare everyone can download and watch it on their own.

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 3:17 PM