Travis

Dear Diary
tgb
tgb Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:43 PM Quote
I don't know if anyone had come up with this idea before (I searched within the board but as far as i can see there's no such a thread- hope i'm not mistaken), or any one of you finds it necesaary, but i thought it would be fun posting here a piece writing in diary form. Here I go then:

Dearest diary,
Woke up feeling good. Yet cursed it is sunday (Sing it aloud: Everyday is like sunday). Glad I'm on holiday and don't have to get up early for school. Ruined yet another 24 hours practically doing nothing at all. Then I wrote this very lame diary entry of mine. Yep.

Re: Dear Diary
spid
spid Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
Dear Virtual Diary,

After the sun spat morning far too early into my face, I was awakened by my now nine year old son sitting at my feet chanting 'happy birthday to me' softly whilst waitng to open his pile of presents. These luckily went down extrememly well and the day progressed smoothly with the requested birthday breakfast of bacon rolls, a trip to the bowling alley and lunch out, then Dad's famous carbonara pasta and birthday cake for tea. The day was pleasantly rounded off with a re-run of yesterdays Dr Who and a cup of char! Bliss!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:53 AM