Travis

Turkish Flag in Fran's blog
travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:42 AM Quote
Just checked fran's blog and there is a blurry Turkish flag pic in Rehersal 3 post. I couldn't figure out what it stands for exactly.It seemed to me that it was taken by a mobile phone or smth,so did he himself take the pic,what do you think?

Re: Turkish Flag in Fran's blog
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 9:17 AM Quote
It was posted the day before the show actually. I asked him about the picture and apparently he took it when he came to Istanbul. :-)

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 9:41 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
It was posted the day before the show actually. I asked him about the picture and apparently he took it when he came to Istanbul. :-)

btw I shall get a wee summary of your conservation with them as soon as possible! I mean,did they like Istanbul,Turkey,did they give anything away about the new album,there are lots of Qs and I'm curious!!!!!!!!Lucky lucky lucky laz girl :D

81 Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:45 AM Quote
Hi Travisturkey. Behind of you I see the Camp nou. Wow!!!

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 11:03 AM Quote
81 wrote:
Hi Travisturkey. Behind of you I see the Camp nou. Wow!!!

yes,and you have a Juventus symbol on your avatar,a team which is my all time favorite.Forza Juve,forza il capitano(Ale!) Well,the world is full of surprises..

ozan
ozan Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 1:22 PM Quote
Damn they loved here i knew it ! :D everything's gonna be easier from now i mean i hope..

PS:sorry for the grammer mistakes i'm learnin' ha ;)

Asena
Asena Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 12:52 PM Quote
that is really nice of him... !!!

also i was holding a Scottish flag at the concert that i bought from Scotland,just wanted to make a gesture but they didnt care and looked like annoyed so i was really shy,and i hid it :)

sorry if i made the band annoyed...

love,
A

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 11:57 PM