Travis

Re: J. Smith 10 Inch
Gosse
Gosse Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 8:10 AM Quote
I'm so thrilled!!! The best news this friday morning... and "J. Smith" is simply the song of the year so far!

Looking forward to more great, great news next week...

G!

genia_gvan
genia_gvan Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 8:33 AM Quote
Wow!! i´m so excited!! it's great to have news about this. Great artwork! I really like it too much!

Wowwww!!!! I'll wait for more news! thank you Fran!!!

mili
mili Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 8:39 AM Quote
Exciting news!
Sorry your surprise was spoiled, though :^(

milos
milos Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 8:52 AM Quote
Fran wrote:
a nice little ripple in the water before Godzilla awakens.

I like the sound of this! :) Too bad about the surpirse. :( But it looks like there's more to come!

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 8:54 AM Quote
Don't you just hate it when that happens. I remember last year something similar happened to Athlete. The band was pretty upset. Still, it's done, and we're all happy that things are all moving in the right direction for you, and looking forward to all this lovely new material :)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 10:01 AM Quote
Don't these record stores have to abide by any confidentiality conditions that the band/artist imposes?

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 10:32 AM Quote
sarah... what a nice name for a song, i bet it's amazing ;P

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 11:42 AM Quote
Shame they spoiled things for you guys but I really can't wait for Godzilla to do his stuff. Wake up, wake up!!!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 11:48 AM Quote
Awesome! Those EPs have been missed. Congratulations to all of us! Long live Red Telephone Box! :-)

Btw, you know Godzilla is not some monster trying to evade you. He's just an animal. If you find what he wants, then he'll come to you. *nods*

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 12:25 PM Quote
Awesome. The nod to the Good Feeling era seems apt in terms of the type of material from Ode to J Smith too... both very raw, rocky, 'back-to-roots' stuff. Or so I hear. I've not listened to most the songs myself. :P

cornax
cornax Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 12:30 PM Quote
I think the gesture is lovely anyway...And it's nice to know we'll have more surprises ahead. *nods emphatically*

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 1:09 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Awesome. The nod to the Good Feeling era seems apt in terms of the type of material from Ode to J Smith too... both very raw, rocky, 'back-to-roots' stuff. Or so I hear. I've not listened to most the songs myself. :P

Yeah its rawer, and their rockiest since Good Feeling, BUT don't expect Good Feeling part 2. There are some more recent type Travis in there like Last Words. Beautiful. :) Every song features prominent guitar by Andy though. :)

Bruno
Bruno Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
Awesome. Couldn´t be more perfect. Well, actually, it could be: if Travis came to Brazil!!!

We´re waiting for you guys. Bring the Godzilla to Brazilian lands!

Take care.

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
Fran SORRY!! ... Now, I feel very sorry what I did... I'm sooooo soorry... I hope you forgive me, although I'll never forgive me it. I don't want that you remember me like "the girl that spoil the surprise of J.Smith".Is very frustating spoil a plan of your favourite band...
SORRY!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
Fran SORRY!! ... Now, I feel very sorry what I did... I'm sooooo soorry... I hope you forgive me, although I'll never forgive me it. I don't want that you remember me like "the girl that spoil the surprise of J.Smith".Is very frustating spoil a plan of your favourite band...
SORRY!

Don't fret. Mrs Esteban got the same email, so if you hadn't said something, I would have =) It's not your fault, it's the stupid online shop.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:50 PM