Travis

Re: TWT - This Is Your Life!
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 9:11 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Thanks TWT! :)

I personally love this site and this messageboard and to be honest, would change very little. :)

Me too. I kinda got used to it already.
And I must say I love the members profiles and the fact that we can add pics and reviews in the tour archive, or add our names to gigs. I think it's very special and cool :o)

me too

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 9:30 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
TWT, thanks for giving us news, breaking up fights, righting wrongs, and wronging rights

LEGENDS : )

I love when rights are wronged!

In an effort to get more answers...
-If i could be reincarnated as anything, it would be as the TWT
-I think i will be the TWT for Halloween
-TWT should be the subject of their own romance novels. They'd always get the chicks. Or dudes, depending on their preference (imagine the awesome cheesy book covers!)
-If TWT had facebook, their profile would have to be shutdown for having too many friends.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Thanks TWT! :)

I personally love this site and this messageboard and to be honest, would change very little. :)

Me too. I kinda got used to it already.
And I must say I love the members profiles and the fact that we can add pics and reviews in the tour archive, or add our names to gigs. I think it's very special and cool :o)

me too
I agree!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
Hope I didn't sound unappreciative...unlike most of the young ones on here, I can't check in as often as I would like due to job, family and Jeeping demands....anything that makes it easier to keep up on what is going on in Travisland would be a huge help!!

The site is great and love the folks on here...but there's always room for improvement.

Would send a donation to help if a PayPal account or the like was set up???

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 11:35 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
Hope I didn't sound unappreciative...

hello,

no not at all. And, as mentioned, we do value your comments. We just wanted to explain abit more about why we don't use the generic forums that most people are used to. And you are completely correct when you say there's always room for improvement.

Thank you also for your kind offer of a donation, but this will not be necessary for a future upgrade of the site.

Sites like these stand and fall on their community and we are very grateful and appreciative that so many good people choose to make a virtual home from home here.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 1:28 AM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:

hello,

no not at all. And, as mentioned, we do value your comments. We just wanted to explain abit more about why we don't use the generic forums that most people are used to. And you are completely correct when you say there's always room for improvement.

Thank you also for your kind offer of a donation, but this will not be necessary for a future upgrade of the site.

Sites like these stand and fall on their community and we are very grateful and appreciative that so many good people choose to make a virtual home from home here.

I like the fact that there's the profile thing tied in to this instead of other features. If anything, it's kept me here whereas other message boards have lost out.

Well.. that and the fact that a lot of the people on other message boards are jerks! XD but the people here are swell- admin included ;)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:47 PM