Travis

Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 10:25 PM Quote
Very cool! I didn't realise it was traveling from person to person. Kentucky is ok I guess (but I have been here my entire life soooo lol).... Fran seems to love my accent A LOT becos everytime I have met him he makes a big deal about it and imitates me and stuff.... Its hilarious but I am always embarassed and forget to say thanks... I dunno what would be interesting to take pics of tho (you guys have some very cool stuff). I guess I can take a pic of them with a horse LOL!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 04 Nov, 2009 11:11 PM Quote
I have just been aching to go back to Ky. the last couple of years. My grandparents have passed away and I only have one friend down there. After spending a whole summer, I used to subconsciously start talking like her. I just somehow picked it up from being around everyone. When I would come back to Michigan and go back to school, new kids would ask me, "Where are you from?" I didn't realize I had picked up an accent.

You should make a boardie pronunciation video!!! We did a thing last year where everyone made a video about how they spoke. I can't remember the thread it was in. I'll look for it.

Found it. Most of them have been removed. But there are a few left.
http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=10770

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 12:06 AM Quote
The World Cafe rocks....flat MozMan is already nearly wasted thanks to the mystery German beer special going on.

Band comes on in 1/2 hour. Flat Travis are ready for their close up.....

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 12:24 AM Quote
Cule!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 12:38 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
The World Cafe rocks....flat MozMan is already nearly wasted thanks to the mystery German beer special going on.

Band comes on in 1/2 hour. Flat Travis are ready for their close up.....

just dont try to take advantage of FT!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Im so excited the boys are going to be reunited. Although I miss Frandy :(

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 6:57 AM Quote
What an incredible show...heading home after some work tomorrow...should have some sort of video up by this weekend.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3259/4076621887_965b0ff676_b.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 1:36 PM Quote
yay! I love FT-3DT meetings!
I was getting ready for work and suddenly remembered that there was a meeting last night and rushed to the board.
Priorities.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 1:54 PM Quote
Love the Dougie stripes over the Fran stripes.
I looked at the FT pictures your Flickr and and laughed at FT on the Knoll furniture, Who says you can't mix business with pleasure, aye?
Looking forward to your video, Moz.

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 3:41 PM Quote
Oh I am definately checking out the site when I get home from class/ work today! I love the FT/ Frandy pic its very cute. I wish I was going to see them again soon (mine seemed to go by too quickly)... Thank goodness everyone is posting vids/pics!!! Turtle if you come to Kentucky you must tell me, we can meet up.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 6:24 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
Turtle if you come to Kentucky you must tell me, we can meet up.

Fun, thanks! Will do.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 05 Nov, 2009 7:08 PM Quote
Great picture! Can't wait to hear more about it!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 2:31 AM Quote
FYI....Flat Travis are in Detroit Rock City....at least for another 15 minutes....

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 2:38 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
FYI....Flat Travis are in Detroit Rock City....at least for another 15 minutes....

I'm waving! Welcome home, Flats.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 06 Nov, 2009 5:00 PM Quote

Great FT videos and pics! I was a little behind watching and then forgot to comment. But they're all brilliant!! :o)

Turtleneck wrote:

You should make a boardie pronunciation video!!! We did a thing last year where everyone made a video about how they spoke. I can't remember the thread it was in. I'll look for it.

Found it. Most of them have been removed. But there are a few left.
http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=10770

Ohh! I LOVED the pronunciation videos!! They were fantastic. I wish there were more of them.

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Sat 07 Nov, 2009 7:28 AM Quote
I watched 2 of the vids and I think I would be embarassed to make a vid... Everyones was very cool, just don't think I could make a cool one :( lol.

Pages Previous 1...88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:52 PM